Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Greets from Peterstown.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
At the behest of a Scottish philosophy student, i alongside a few others on a political forum decided to coordinate a village with goals of imperial grandeur.

Real life have kept us from working to much on the game so we havent got the skills like murder yet nor do we have a village claim up yet(but soon) we have gotten a large area walled.

We are roughly 5 supergrids away from you guys, at the very north west top of the current map.

http://algeralith.info/HavenMap/?zoom=9 ... 1&layers=B

The area is relatively peaceful( a few murderers here and there).

So i wonder...in the future would you be interested in setting up an alliance and get crossroads back and forth to our communities?

Uno

Educated
We will need a lot more DDDs before we're through.

Archess

Novice
You should just move in with us instead, we have plenty of space and soon a brickwall, getting to you through xroad will probably require 100+ agi

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
A lot of AGI or a bunch of smaller hops along the way. Multiple small hops is better than one big one.

Either way, as a gesture of goodwill, sure.

deus101

I think with 3 stopovers then you only need 20 AGI to make the trip.(probably a bit excessive)

But we need another village for the crossroad rite?

I am however unsure on how fast you can minimize weariness with beer and smokes.

Also...hard to figure out what you can get out of this other then a gateway to the frontier.

Also...shit around here seems to get wild, we got a Russian village in our general area thats allready drawn blood.

Abandon your village and start building a new village near us.

What we offer:
1)We'll protect you from attacks
2)Free Scent Tracking
4)Trading goods with fair prices
3)Shorter Distances for everything(Defense, Trading)

Uno

Educated
Are you by chance affiliated with Dolgepol?

Uno

Educated
Fine with me. Anyway, it would be nice to have another friendly village around.

deus101

Well i doubt we are going to pack up and leave.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom