Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Town Planning

Iron Knee

Educated
Someone has put a claim over the latest section of brick wall.

There are a group of nubs that have settled near the brick factory I built. I have caught one of them skimming clay and tracked others who left tresspass scents. Also there is plenty of hops on there claim, which means they are among those who took hops from wall line on last section of wall. If they are responsible for that claim, then it is done to block us in our efforts of expansion.

If however it was one of our villagers, done with an alt, to stop decay on wall, I appreciate the thought, but please give me access as I can't continue wall until you do.

Also Sporks claim will soon block me after this is resolved as well.

Uno

Educated
You can memorize the claim's owner i think, by pressing Ctrl while clicking on the claim or smth like that.

Iron Knee

Educated
Yeah, control right click. I've done this. I had cart full of stuff to continue wall, so I took that back to village and was just about to go back to see if one of the HF's in the settlement on the shore above brick factory matched up. However, the game crashed just as I got cart in to village.

SoKvadratish

Novice
if those dudes will not agree to take the claim off, we can still build there using vandalism. or we can pull village claim to that place using flags.

Iron Knee

Educated
I have spoken to one of them.

I think I scared him, because he stood like he was afk until I said I wanted to resolve things peacefully. Silly nub, I had bow, just made it easy to aim if I was up to no good.

His 'mate' apparently did it because he thought we were blocking their way. They have made a path. I have explained all land west of wall will be Crossroads, that the village will expand to cover the wall. It took a while to get point across. He was still asking as if they should have a way to have access beyond wall. I told him that we would like the claim removed to resolve this peacefully and that the claim was merely a nuisance and wouldn't stop us. He left saying he would talk to his 'mate'.

I think how they react decides how we treat with them further. If they are obstructive then we may have to resort to strong action.

Uno

Educated
A few KO punches might be enough to make them leave.

Speaking of random newbs, there is a hearthfire in the middle of the 2nd eastern road, probably he just random spawned there. What do we do with it? Wait for some time then destroy?

Iron Knee

Educated
The wall blocking claim has been removed. Spork has also removed claim that was further up.

There is a runestone nearby about a small child owning claim to south and please don't do people harm because of it. Not sure if that is relevant or not.

Kruger

Novice
Iron Knee said:
The wall blocking claim has been removed. Spork has also removed claim that was further up.

There is a runestone nearby about a small child owning claim to south and please don't do people harm because of it. Not sure if that is relevant or not.

Yah i got the russian guy to remove his claim. Nice that spork removed that claim also.

IK, i marked some gates.. ye built the wall past my signs. Mjeh. Well before you build any further we need to mark the gates. Id rather speak and show them in person ingame so there's no error. I hope i can catch you online tonight.

-Kruger

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Why asking to remove claims? Just kill them. KILL EVERY ONE OF THEM AND HANG THEIR HEADS ON OUR PALISADE.

Iron Knee

Educated
Oh shit. Sorry, didn't realise that was you marking gates with the sign posts.

I just saw claim gone and decided to go all steam ahead, get the job done before more issues arose.

So ... ram holes in brick for gate? Might save on metal :P

Damn, sorry. I'll stop with wall. Pack told me to stop anyway, says I do too much of the wall anyway.

Kruger

Novice
Next section is planned by me and Iron Knee. So only we two know the details. There's gonna be two gates there that connect with the northern doubleroad that Sabrina, Alfons and Lady is paving. So let us two hops it.

-Kruger

Uno

Educated
The builders are waiting patiently, my Lord.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom