Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please ban exmit

desocupado

Magister
Sceptic said:
Custom tag will but you in such pleasant company as Andhaira, Racofer, Cleve, Nomask, Volly, Bryce...

This is how you roll, indeed :smug:

Oh, c'mon, racofer is a BRO. His tag is actually positive.

larpingdude18

Educated
he's spamming again
angry-smiley-053%5B1%5D.gif

Seven

Erudite
I remember when no one was banned from the codex... we just mocked and harassed them until they went a way... how times change...

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Seven said:
I remember when no one was banned from the codex... we just mocked and harassed them until they went a way... how times change...

I'm pretty sure the trolls from back in the day didn't have the tenacity of Bryce or Drog.

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
Xor said:
Seven said:

I'm pretty sure the trolls from back in the day didn't have the tenacity of Bryce or Drog.

Bryce is from back in the day though.

Jason

chasing a bee
Bryce and Drog were never really problems, though. Just kind of douchebags.

Mocking and harassing doesn't work on retards who are desperate for any kind of attention. It's like pissing on someone with a golden shower fetish.

torpid

Liturgist
Please ban him already. I have him on ignore but then he bumps old threads and I can't avoid his shit. :x

Andhaira

Arcane
Jason said:
Bryce and Drog were never really problems, though. Just kind of douchebags.

Mocking and harassing doesn't work on retards who are desperate for any kind of attention. It's like pissing on someone with a golden shower fetish.

Can you give examples of the type of people you are talking about Babyarm?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
And while we're at it can we PLEASE make sure Prosper stays in his subforum?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
For every post Prosper makes outside his forum he should be shot.

grotsnik

Arcane
We should have known appeasement wouldn't work. Prosper was never going to be satisfied with the Sudetenprosperland.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
grotsnik said:
We should have known appeasement wouldn't work.
Erm... duh? There's a reason some of us called for IP range ban to begin with.

Though I must say it's rather entertaining to see that Exmit is such a bad attention whore that even a thread about specifically banning him eventually turns into a Ban Prosper thread.

Exmit

Scholar
Sceptic said:
grotsnik said:
We should have known appeasement wouldn't work.
Erm... duh? There's a reason some of us called for IP range ban to begin with.

Though I must say it's rather entertaining to see that Exmit is such a bad attention whore that even a thread about specifically banning him eventually turns into a Ban Prosper thread.

This was not my thread, it was Prospers or someones else and crispy just changed name.

Xor

Arcane
And kick everyone who defends prosper in the balls.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom