Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Possible Attack on AD in 18 hours.

Kruger

Novice
Who is intrested? and yes you might die.

factions that join us in the attack are: Goons, BN, niltrias' city alliance, koreans and burginghams ppl.

I was thinking in participating myself.

-Kruger

Uno

Educated
Have you switched to full tradition already?

Kruger

Novice
Uno said:
Have you switched to full tradition already?

I haven't. But im not planning to die. If i die then shit happens. I won't quit. Would be my first anyway.

-kruger

SoKvadratish

Novice
i'll gladly take part. need to know the time - cause if it will happen at the time i'm at work - it's 80% possibility that i will not be able to join you. battle needs full attention and this is impossible while i'm working :x

oh wait. it's going to be sunday anyway lol

:salute:

Uno

Educated
Well, as much as i want to swing a few punches and die a glorious death, i have to take care of livestock, feed the silkworms and such.

Kruger

Novice
Raid was a success. No casualties on the ally side. A few AD bit the dust and their place was wrecked. Couldn't get into their vault tho loot. Our mining hole missed the entrance with like 6 tiles :(. Well atleast we got a blow in.

And yeah, i totally forgot about screenshot. Maybe someone else has some.

-Kruger

SoKvadratish

Novice
and forgot about me. i wandered for another hour in the caves, got out and then ragequit

:x

Kruger

Novice
SoKvadratish said:
and forgot about me. i wandered for another hour in the caves, got out and then ragequit

:x

Yeah.. sorry about that. We couldn't get you a scent in time. I also messed up abit. Was a first time for me to summon etc.

Next time it will be better.

-Krugs.

GrandProject

Novice
no, not nice, they mined in, but were to close tot he cave entereance to even attempt mining, so the raid failed, badly, as no one could penetrate the Hearth Vault, where the even half way decent stuff was. AD has a good base there, and still hold it strongly. Also, i didn't go on the raid but watched a live feed of it. :P

Kruger

Novice
Yeah, but apart from that it went pretty well. Shame we missed the entrance. .. meh :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom