Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

SAGO

SAGO

Barely Literate
BAN YOURSELF. I AM NOT AN ALT, I AM A TRU AND HONEST CODEXER.

DU CAN TELL YOU FROM MY IP ADDRESS.

SAGO

Barely Literate
UR AS BAD AS TRANNY MOD SEAGLOOM ON THE BIOWEAR FORUMS.

MY CAPS ARE SACRED TO ME.

PandaBreeder

Educated
You now how sometimes the villain in a movie or show takes the appearance of someone close to the hero, so he has a hard time killing the villain, because he feels that, although he knows that it's an illusion, he's hurting someone he loves? That's how I feel about SAGO.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
7.png

I didn't know we had ME avatars.

Piety

Shitpostin'
Codex 2012 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Torment: Tides of Numenera
PandaBreeder said:
Trias.jpg

You now how sometimes the villain in a movie or show takes the appearance of someone close to the hero, so he has a hard time killing the villain, because he feels that, although he knows that it's an illusion, he's hurting someone he loves? That's how I feel about SAGO.

You are not Liberal.

torpid

Liturgist
SAGO is almost as bad as UndetectedButthurt in the trying too hard department. 2010 was clearly the last year in which respectable people joined the site.

SAGO

Barely Literate
MetalCraze said:
torpid said:
2010 was clearly the last year in which respectable people joined the site.

Actually 2010 newfags were only 5% less retarded.

BRO

YOU WENT FULL RETARD WHEN YOU DECIDED TO PLAY KOTOR 7 TIMES.

MAN, YOU HAVE TO BE AUTISTIC TO PLAY A GAME THAT MANY TIMES.

Coyote

Arcane
Between his constant references to being banned on the Bioware forums and overdone raging, he kind of reminds me of Jim Profit. Yet somehow less interesting.

Baron

Arcane
If I was a butthurt Bioware writer looking for payback I'd make SAGO, be a tard on other sites and go on and on about the 'Dex.

a) We don't need help to look like retards, that would be like throwing a stone through a store window pane in support of a rampaging Godzilla

b) you shouldn't advertise for new members; those who come are drawn by inner voices, a misclick, or via the old lady at the beginning of UltimaIV*

b) kick SAGO already for infringing on teh BRO. A gentleman accepts no subsitute :obviously:

* random Wizardry I teleport spell whilst wounded and fleeing a dungeon is also acceptable

Baron

Arcane
Shit, just remembered an 80s text adventure, don't know the name. You were a private eye I think.

If you swore the game took you to the 'Corridors of Filthmouth,' where I think the character's head stuck out of a toilet. Typing 'Exit' only produces 'There are many.' I was stuck there for ages; eventually I escaped by typing 'Sorry'.

Codex reminds me of the Corridors of Filthmouth. Only with fewer exits.

edit - Masquerade (1983) >
Masquerade.png

ElectricOtter

BRO BLOBERTS GOING TO FUCK YOUR EYE SOCKETS OUT OF YOUR SKULL

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom