Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Steel

Kruger

Novice
Steel is now made at Blacksmith's Square (bsq) .. Remember to fuel it.
I have put 220 blocks there ready for use, so it it fails. Ill eat someone.

12x Steel Crucibles of Q70.

We will be getting 24 steel bars from this guys.
And i was thinking we could make some new armors and stuff.

Thanks for reading AND REMEBERING TO FUEL. :)

- Kruger

SoKvadratish

Novice
and if there will be no fresh logs by the minegate each day - there vill be more victims.
butcher.gif

Kruger

Novice
on another note, i put a few high quality charcoal there, so don't remove the steel when it's done. I want to figure out if the q goes up or down. etc.

thanks.

Kruger

Novice
SoKvadratish said:
and if there will be no fresh logs by the minegate each day - there vill be more victims.
butcher.gif

There is logs at the gate btw. I need you to mine down to layer 5. That's max now. Since map is 5x5x5. No 10 layers as rumoured. I also heard you need around 200 str and q80 pickaxe to mine at layer 5.

-Kruger

SoKvadratish

Novice
Kruger said:
SoKvadratish said:
butcher.gif

There is logs at the gate btw. I need you to mine down to layer 5. That's max now. Since map is 5x5x5. No 10 layers as rumoured. I also heard you need around 200 str and q80 pickaxe to mine at layer 5.

-Kruger

not a problem i think. gotta find some metal on -4 first

Fjorn

Novice
I'm pretty sure its all fuel, since my first batch went from Q34-Q22-24ish when using crappy charcoal

Kruger

Novice
all wroughts retained it's quality. All charcoal was better than the wrought. and crucibles ofc. We could try to fuel one with better fuel

Anyway, i has 24 steel now.

-Kruger

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom