Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

angry topic

the fuck?

• not any fuck was given today

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this poll sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fjorn

Novice
If you really want to continue planting trees, you can borrow my Q65 pots

Iron Knee

Educated
Thank you, that is appreciated. I'll sort something out so I can continue.

I'd just like to know where the pots have gone, where the mats are disappearing to, why the village isn't seeing new trees out of this and finally why they've not been returned. It's not that I am against someone else planting aside from myself or villagers getting trees for their plot, it is the fact that I am being blocked from helping village with planting trees of increasing q.

Uno

Educated
Ok just to clarify - were the pots in the house at Uno's Gardens?

Iron Knee

Educated
Yep, I had left them in the left hand cupboard, stocked up on mats for tree planting and went to bed, came back next day to find them gone. Day after that soil had been taken and 100L of good q water.

Fjorn

Novice
Its... Its really happening. Will we stay together? when/where will we start? who's going to keep playing.

Iron Knee

Educated
lol, yeah, Care about the tree pots now and who took what ... good bye world 4, hello world 5!

Damn that was sudden and unexpected.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom