Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Uno's Gardens on lockdown

Uno

Educated
Our farm is on lockdown effective since a few minutes ago, and almost everyone except a few people have access to it now. This happened because somebody took the keys to the farm that Zdzisiu left for a moment in the general storage.

Uno

Educated
The key has been returned, although we don't know who the culprit was and if he made a copy.

Access to the farm is still very limited, so if you need anything, ask me or Zdzisiu.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Best way is to assume they did. Which means either knocking over the gate with a ram and re-building a new one or putting a Brick Wall around your Pallisade.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Its not really that serious. It was somebody from our village who took my key as it was put in a cupboard in a house in our village, so nobody from outside could touch it.

PS. When are you back to H&H you lazy bastard?

Uno

Educated
As i've said, the access to the farm is very restricted, so i'll see the scents if somebody tries to get in. Not that we have anything of much value yet.

I'll ponder the option of building a new gate, though.

SoKvadratish

Novice
I vote for ramming the gates and making new ones.
It's not a big deal about those keys, but the thing that nobody confessed bothers me the most.

Uno

Educated
Gate has been replaced, so some restrictions has been lifted.

On a side note, beginner farmers may be interested in Young Farmer's DIY Kit.

Young Farmer's DIY Kit - all the crops you'll ever need in a basket! Order today and get a free pumpkin!*

*If available.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Uno said:
Gate has been replaced, so some restrictions has been lifted.

On a side note, beginner farmers may be interested in Young Farmer's DIY Kit.

Young Farmer's DIY Kit - all the crops you'll ever need in a basket! Order today and get a free pumpkin!*

*If available.

I would like to order one of these kits.

Uno

Educated
Sure, just tell me when you are ready to pick it up.

Uno

Educated
Maybe Kruger forgot to close it? At least i haven't given anyone else the keys.

Kruger

Novice
Well that might be possible, but i don't think so since i haven't been to unos gardens in a few days because of my pc. So can't play really.

Uno

Educated
Well, might be a chance that i've forgotten to close it when Kuthad and Packrat were visiting at the same time. Anyway, everything's intact and no scents.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom