Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World 5 - What do?

Blxz

Educated
Added as many of you as I can. My char is Blxz, I was reaosnably active during world 3 at one point. Not too sure how active I can be in the near future as I'm living in Japan now and dodging nuclear fallout at the moment.

See you all online sometime hopefully.

SporkL0rd

Novice
GL with the superpowers :p

Anyways, I've left the village for all purposes, but I'll keep in touch and hopefully trade in the future.

Fjorn

Novice
NEWS UPDATE: our village sucks, the idol is going up tomorrow though and according to irc trolls me and Infi are pretty high up in lp so far, i must however call it a night.

PS, Loftar said I'm doing good, i feel proud

Ahmad Miller

Novice
^the village idol? What?
To the people who moved across the river: the Russian tried to harass you by dumping your bricks, expand your claim. Also, don't use leather for seedbags. Some people still don't have backpacks.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Think im gonna join up with you guys this time, but...not now...i havent played in a while either so i left my entire village to rot....guess its a load of my conscience.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
just popped in to check shit out...hs is "daggerfall"

Jeff

Novice
Then, what are we going to do? Seems like we won't be able to build up a village, this time.

Iron Knee

Educated
Have we given up the opposite shore to the russians or is that one of us now with that claim?

Not sure if we are going to build village here or not. Peeps are either giving up on game or this camp.

SporkL0rd

Novice
Hey guys. I decided to come back after my ragequit. My char is A wild abra, HS is ProperHat. Could I please be added to the claim?

Kruger

Novice
i was online, and looking around for 30 mins today. 2 weeks.. 1 cabin? no palisade? wut? :D

oh and i built you guys a dreamcatcher! :D

-Kruger

SporkL0rd

Novice
Yeah, it's been pretty disorganized.

Infi, if you read this, I need you to PM me ASAP.

The_Pack

Novice
the noobs that i am hermiting near/using are proving to be even dumber than you could imagine.
Me: Wtf! boards and logs everywhere! (puts in signposts)
(later)
Me: who keeps going that?
Some dumbass: Things don't decay on paved tiles, so i was stockpiling wood.
Me: Decay doesnt work like that...
Dumbass: I read it in the patch notes!

its like banging me head into a wall.

Fjorn

Novice
Hey guys, i left for better places (odditown >.>) anyways i just came to check in, seeing when i left no one was ever online. Also, i died, 450klp to a lag bear. Infi quit btw.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I haven't really been playing either, Shogun 2 has consumed all my gaming time. I'll keep my claim up until someone asks me to take it down, even if we all quit there's no reason to let the Russians have the clay for free :D

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
He answered "*russian*" when we asked who he was when he first appeared.

BTW, I see that guy's skeleton is now in our camp, what's the story behind that?

Kuthad

Novice
Been out of town for a while and just found out about the reset. Sad to see that nearly all of you have quit/inactive/ or hermit. I have spawned on your claim Spectacle and my HS: Kuthadistheman3. I hope we can regain our former glory and RULE THE WORLD!!

SporkL0rd

Novice
Fjorn said:
Hey guys, i left for better places (odditown >.>) anyways i just came to check in, seeing when i left no one was ever online. Also, i died, 450klp to a lag bear. Infi quit btw.
Can you tell him that Spork would greatly appreciate it if he added me to the claim.

Blxz

Educated
Unopius the second, I have reached the polish village you mentioned the other time I saw you online. Let me know roughly what time you sign in GMT time and I'll see if I can keep travelling towards your village. Or, anyone else who is in the same village as him add me and I'll party up so I can keep travelling down. Its been a long walk.

HS: Blxz

char name: Blxz (convinient huh).

Also spectale, how is Shogun 2? Haven't bought it yet and have been holding out until I get a new computer later this/next month. Worth the wait?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
SporkL0rd said:
on the continent where Ajax and I are
Continent?

Iron Knee said:
new LP system.
You mean they finally brought in curiosities?

Also, there was a reset?

Hmmm... Might be enough to... Nope, still got coding to do. :/ Maybe World #6.

Blxz

Educated
DarkUnderlord said:
SporkL0rd said:
on the continent where Ajax and I are
Continent?

Iron Knee said:
new LP system.
You mean they finally brought in curiosities?

Also, there was a reset?

Hmmm... Might be enough to... Nope, still got coding to do. :/ Maybe World #6.

Continent...I suspect they mean grid. There are no oceans.

But yes, curiosities are in, they make the game way slower, at least at the early stages. Its fun but sadly I am having trouble getting going as the smaller world and increased asswipe population has led to griefing of a level I have never seen before. Still, its a fun game.

Enjoy your coding, maybe world 6 indeed.

Uno

Educated
Blxz said:
Unopius the second, I have reached the polish village you mentioned the other time I saw you online. Let me know roughly what time you sign in GMT time and I'll see if I can keep travelling towards your village. Or, anyone else who is in the same village as him add me and I'll party up so I can keep travelling down. Its been a long walk.

HS: Blxz

char name: Blxz (convinient huh).

Also spectale, how is Shogun 2? Haven't bought it yet and have been holding out until I get a new computer later this/next month. Worth the wait?

We are still there, look for me or Archess, he has you on kinlist.

Iron Knee

Educated
I've now got lawspeaking and am working on getting my MM up so I can hunt deer and bears. If there is interest and support, I'll work towards building a village idol. But that is only if some others help with taking down deer and bear and the LP for idol. Otherwise I think I might move on and build a hermitage; I've found two sites a short distance away where I could happily hermit.

NB: This is at the codexia camp.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom