Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

April 1st!

Pussycat669

Liturgist
Finally finished it. No achievements for picking up/combining items for the first time? I think you need some more lessons on modern game design, DU :P. Otherwise quiet fun although too much focus on the second LOOK.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
:yeah: finally beat it!

Awesome job DU!

Also, could you put this game as part of the process when a new user wishes to register here?

Good moran detector and filter.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Too much time consuming, I hope that will be available for a little longer than today, thank you.

denizsi

Arcane
Oh, btw, I think there is a bug, DU:

KILL ANDHAIRA: Your violent actions result in your own death. Your adventure ends here.

(Thankfully) nothing happened. I would FUUUUUU so hard, but still.

I am disappoint that there wasn't Radisshu in this game.

Also, did I see a Palahniuk reference in Baby Arm's room?

AND this:

ddfjnn.jpg

2i6jcqu.jpg

nxbud.jpg

And finally:

de9o9w.jpg

WHAT'S THIS HANDHOLDING CONSOLITIS IN MAH KKKODEKS GAYM!

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I managed to get to the GD and got bag of lies and some books. After exploring it and encountering the sukkubi, I couldn't figure out how to find the pills so I logged out on another tab to look for some info about where to look for the pills. And forgot to log-in back before moving to another room. Damn.
It was pretty fun, but it would be too tedious to go through such a big part of the game again. I give up.

Micromegas

Novice
Fun game, fairly annoying to die near the end and being forced to repeat everything but it's fairly short so so it's not a major problem.

By the way do the books have any use or are they just red herrings?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
It wouldn't surprise me if you need the php book to find the anti psychotic but I'm not playing again to check.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
The butthurt book when you use it says you can now know/spot people who are butthurt. Something like that. No use for it in the game that I could see however.

Also the ring seemed only to be an achievement, there wasn't any use for it other than equipping it?

Wild Slop

Arcane
Wonderful and unforgiving. 4500/10

Turning back on the Remember search and form history check box in Firefox options was a big help.

denizsi said:
BULLSHITZ! I SHAVED FFS!

darkovenlord.jpg

darkovenlord2.jpg

half assed 5 sec blur for shave do anything for ya?

SharkClub

Prophet
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Finally completed it, I will admit I used dbx's guide to find the pills in Retardo, but other than that my playthrough was legit.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Wild Slop said:
Wonderful and unforgiving. 4500/10

Turning back on the Remember search and form history check box in Firefox options was a big help.

denizsi said:
BULLSHITZ! I SHAVED FFS!

darkovenlord.jpg

darkovenlord2.jpg

half assed 5 sec blur for shave do anything for ya?

:lol:

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I could only post this thread, not read or write in any threads. Kind of a gay april's.

Micmu

Magister
Crap game.
Totally fell apart after the guardroom.
Just *random* junk and a bunch of kill-rooms.

Removed floppy and aborted.
I want my money back.

GOT TROLLED HARD

This site has the best April 1st on the internet. Awesome job DU :salute:
Too bad I couldn't finish it, I sank way too much time in it and had to go back to studying :(
Also I am a n00b. First text adventure I've ever played. Would have liked saves.
Anyway, any chance to access the game in the future? I'd like to complete it eventually.

edit: found out, I had forgotten to insert /phpBB/ in the address bar.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom