Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lost Labyrinth 4.6.0 and Extended

getter77

Augur
<p><a href="http://www.lostlabyrinth.com/">http://www.lostlabyrinth.com/</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>4.6.0 roughly brings:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>-Rewritten monster system to be much more moddable with lots of new monsters</p>
<p>-"Found" art assets phased out for allowed art assets</p>
<p>-The usual swath of fixes/enhancements/balance tweaks including Windows not slowing down to a crawl</p>
<p>-A few new skills/items/etc</p>
<p>-Norwegian translation!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But if you Paypal them $10 USD they will also grant you...</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href="http://www.lostlabyrinth.com/index.php?p=extended_version">http://www.lostlabyrinth.com/index.php?p=extended_version</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>- 11 new music soundtracks for each special level!
- 2 bonus Character Points on character generation
- No website popup at program shutdown
- You get a special donators icon on your online highscore
- 7 new monsters that you cannot encounter in the Basic version
(more to be added)
- Donators get special priority in bugfixes and feature requests
- You get to support further game development!
- If enough people support the game the adverticements on the homepage
will be removed</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Will this apparatus work and pave the way forward for a successful future for this PureBASIC Roguelike?   Time'll tell...but I find it mildly horrifying that paid content includes extra points on character generation!  Here's hoping the AAA devs don't...oh wait...</p>

Lightknight

Liturgist
I find it mildly horrifying that paid content includes extra points on character generation!
ADOM did it decades ago, nobody really cared then, why should we start now ?

So...is it any good at all or what ?

getter77

Augur
Lightknight said:
I find it mildly horrifying that paid content includes extra points on character generation!
ADOM did it decades ago, nobody really cared then, why should we start now ?

So...is it any good at all or what ?

I admit to being totally unaware of this....ADOM having any prior commercial component nor said component allowing access to better character generation potentials.

TheUnFlickable said:
nbibT.png

So these are the fuckers that are spraying all the chemtrails!

Lightknight

Liturgist
ADOM having any prior commercial component
I'm personally not aware of anyone who actually bought that "XL" version or whatever it was called, but its a fact that Biskup was selling it, so it must have existed. Nobody really cared, though.

Lost Labyrinth 4.6.2 said:
OLOLOLOLO YOU CLICKED ON "ENABLE JOYSTICK" BY MISTAKE, BETTER HAVE A JOYSTICK TO DISABLE IT, BECAUSE IF YOU TRY TO ENABLE MOUSE AGAIN USING THE ARROW KEYS I WILL CRASH SO FUCKING HARD

AND YES I WILL IGNORE ANY DIRECT CHANGES IN THE SETTINGS.TXT FILE, FUCK YOU

LMFAO

What do I do, Codex?

edit: neither the site or the wiki offer a "previous versions" link, this is borderline retarded

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom