Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TWITCHER 2 SHIPPED

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
It's actually a lip piercing. I can't stop looking at it any time I go in there.

Besides, she's young enough to be my daughter. And she ain't no Emma, bro.

MCA
Crispy probably looks "too neat", like some overly formal guy from 60s or 70s, thinking he looks good the way he is stiff. And you know what I'm saying is spot-on from his "entering a hobby shop" thread.

Not even total sluts will go for a "neato guy". And that's the gist of Crispy's virginity.

MCA
Crispy said:
Besides, she's young enough to be my daughter.

All the better reason for playing daddy with her.

Hey do us a favour and take picture of her covertly. I will gift you the bust of Geralt. It will get you laid in no time... with faggots, that is.

Anyway, seriously, if anyone is gay enough for Geralt's bust, I will give it away.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
What's wrong Crispy? I sense you have been traumatized recently.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
vots, listen. This is GRPG so I won't belabor this point, but dude you need to get a new act with me. The whole virgin thing is pretty played out.

I could retort with the mongoloid picture of you which is usually quite effective in shutting you the fuck up, but there's no need to go down that well-trodden path again. You could of course respond now with butthurt detected but that really doesn't work on me, either.

Anyway, this is the Codex. Try to stay on top, or die.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
snip

edit: Well shit Crispy. You ruined all my fun with that last post. Now I feel bad.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
J_C said:
What's wrong Crispy? I sense you have been traumatized recently.

You're perceptive. I think it's just that the caffeine hasn't kicked in yet, but it may also be some odd Friday the 13th thing going on with me right now.

To swing this back on-topic I think it might also be the interminable waiting for the 17th. I really hate the last few days of waiting for a big RPG release. None of my other games seem worthy of my time now, because I know Twitcher 2 is going to be fairly spectacular (I'm excited on many levels -- graphicswhore level, RPG level, storyfag level, twitch combat level, virtual sex level, etc.)

Know what I mean? How can I boot up and finish off the final fight in ME2 when I know the new look of Geralt is only a few days away? Fuck Shepard. Maybe some Two Worlds 2 because it's not even close in comparison but even that feels so last-gen now.

I should probably get back to work. Apologies for hijacking GRPG, most of you know I rarely do that.

edit: Paco, you could've left that there. I've never known you to be a GRPG spammer either.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I know what it feels man, 17th can't come soon enough. I bought the game on GOG, preloaded, it is on my HDD, but I can't play it. It sucks!

I just go back to the Bioware forums, at least I can laugh my ass off there.

Angthoron

Arcane
Whee, Play.com actually shipped my pre-order on time for a change. Now to have it delayed by customs by a few months...

Captain Shrek

I wanted to go the GOG way, but I lusted after the goodies. So Amazon master race here.

MCA
Crispy said:
I could retort with the mongoloid picture of you which is usually quite effective in shutting you the fuck up, but there's no need to go down that well-trodden path again.

LOLWUT

Go ahead, dude. Don't let me stop you.

Anyway, this is the Codex. Try to stay on top, or die.

So edgy, it bleeds.

Arcanoix

Scholar
Crispy said:
It's actually a lip piercing. I can't stop looking at it any time I go in there.

Besides, she's young enough to be my daughter. And she ain't no Emma, bro.

There's this one little whore I know who works at the local GameStop. There's no fucking way she plays videogames, she's just there for show. Of course I'd fuck her, but she'd never touch me. I know it, I accept it. Her boyfriend is nothing like a gamer, also. They do this all the time. Hot women play games? BUY BUY BUY. MONEY MONEY MONEY. I tried to be, more or less, normal and strike up a conversation. She was a total dumbfuck, as is most of the female gender. In fact she looked DOWN at me, you could say, despite the fact that I'm pretty much the most normal person you'll ever come across in this shithole city. I'm a gamer, so I must be 'insert whatever stereotype here'.

Most women who actually DO play games are very intelligent, and very nice. Just not very nice looking. That's life.

racofer said:
Sceptic said:
racofer said:
Meh. Should've got at least the country right. 0/10

Check that address out and you will shit bricks.

:smug:

Not really. I knew that address already as I've been there. :) It partially makes sense, as MCA and Gaider are friends, but still, not enough sense to make anybody defecate a concrete block. NEXT.

(also, Racofer you FAILED to incline for the FIRST time!)

Captain Shrek

Damn you guys. You are quite old. I wonder what the average age of the codex is.

I was a bit surprised about some of the comments on girl gamers. Strangely I have NEVER encountered a single RPGamer. I used to play video games on consoles (like contra and mario) with a neighborhood kid. That was like ~10/11 years back. His elder sister who was about my age, SOMETIMES would join us. And she was a bad player and gave up soon. One of my distant cousins (girl) used to watch me play AOE; the only time she tried it, she started arranging houses aesthetically in the dark age. :? I mean really???!!! I had a slight crush on her so I didn't really say anything but that kinda tells you something. Since then I have met two girls who play ONLY CS:CZ and that's that. And that's also because its a staple in the place where I work. I don't expect to see another girl gamer in this life.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
http://www.girlgamer.com/

is anyone here man enough to into their forums

also here's a picture of a pretty dude
TkVTY.jpg

Captain Shrek

sgc_meltdown said:
http://www.girlgamer.com/

is anyone here man enough to into their forums

I am assuming the rest of the codex is there right now trying to get a feel of the trannies.

Exmit

Scholar
This is so wrong, a glorious rpg gamer has been defiled by a lowly subspecie.

1eyedking

Erudite
Women (and TBH just some) are good for sex only. For the exception of Sara Verrilli, they have only brought decadence to the game industry.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom