Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mail order brides advertised on the Codex?

Callaxes

Arbiter
So what's the chance he'll reply at all to this thread?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Crispy said:
466-0.gif

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
so whats so special about Wyrmlord?

Andhaira

Arcane
How is your blog going Wyrmlord? And what do you think of hte fact that when you apply to Goldman Sachs in the future, and they do some research on you on the net, they will be led right here?

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Why don't YOU answer a few questions about yourself, Andhaira? I can't be the one who keeps answering. Have you finally gotten admitted to business school? Which one? Did your GMAT go well after your rigourous GMAT prep? That's what I recall from you were discussing a year and a half ago.

I regard you as my superior in intellect and perseverance, so I reckon you must have done way better than I did in the GMAT. I could score only a modest 770/800 in the test. If, by accident, we end up in the same business school, I will invite you to my hostel and we'll eat kebabs.

Andhaira

Arcane
Wyrmlord, you did pretty well in your GMAT though it would do much good for you if you were modest about it. I only scored a paltry 560 in my GMAT, though I did get a 5.0 on my essay writing. I also gave the GRE a couple of months later.

My plans for attending business school are on a hiatus unfortunately, possibly permanently, due to a lack of funding.

However, there is yet hope for me. I am seeking employment at a prestigious pnp roleplaying game publisher. There is a chance I could be employed by them by the end of this year. If that happens, and I do well, then the sky is the limit for me. The publisher might become impressed by my work and invite me to work for them in their host country, years down the line. (Yes, it's a work from home position intially.)

Currently I am working at a prestigious bank here, though I am not doing all that well.

Sub

Arcane
I would think that you're making progress since you're being groped by a chick at work.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom