Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bethesda Releases Concept Art

Anoik

Novice
Chefe said:
Hablar is the root word, you wouldn't use it in a sentence...
Why you can't? can you explain me that? i am spanish, and i know what i'm talking about :wink:

You talk - tu hablas
I talk - yo hablo
He talk - él habla
They talk - ellos hablan
We talk - nosotros hablamos
Can you talk? - ¿Puedes hablar?
Can i talk? - ¿Puedo hablar?
Can he talk? - ¿Puede hablar?
Can they talk? - ¿Pueden hablar?
Can we talk? - ¿Podemos hablar?

@Astarsis Yes, a lot of people use "espanol" to talk about the language, here in spain too, but the correct word is Castellano. But it is ok to say spanish.

Astarsis

Novice
Anoik said:
@Astarsis Yes, a lot of people use "espanol" to talk about the language, here in spain too, but the correct word is Castellano. But it is ok to say spanish.

Thanks a lot pal for the info, very interesting

I only know a little spanish, some *thaught me* by a friend back in university, but he mostly focused on teaching me bad words :lol: the carousing type you know. We were in a theatre club together, had a lot of fun

I've always planned to learn it, my great-aunt were missionary when I was a kid

I got a book, but you really need spanish friends to learn, and that one is gone far away a long time ago - I'm sure I'll have the opportunity again some time, or I'll just get disciplined and read that book ! But since I don't practice I always forget :(

Astarsis

Novice
Latin ! cool !

Haven't touched that since high school :(

I loved it ! Our teacher was mixing the language course with a roman history course. It helped motivate us through all the hard work ! We had lots of movies too :D

stalin_brando said:
Senatus populus que Romanus.

.Sigurd

Educated
A great time of innocence long forgotten...

segunda.gif

Radisshu

Prophet
Damn. Nobody thought Astarsis was a troll? The internet. The internet changes.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Figured it was only a matter of time before someone necroed this after I saw it linked somewhere else.

denizsi

Arcane
Radisshu said:
Damn. Nobody thought Astarsis was a troll? The internet. The internet changes.

Astarsis was anything but a troll. He was too much of a srs bzness type of guy to be a troll and was also a pretty known modder so he wouldn't "stain" his reputation by trolling.

He tried to be a poster here but couldn't take the heat. He was too much used to the nanny-moderation of ESF.

Btw, why did you change your FB profile pic? I don't like the new one at all. You look like a twink junkie FFS.

Micmu

Magister
Ah, good times. Fathers Of Lies got called out... only on Codex (r.i.p.).
Just look at them how they immediately jumped in, defending themselves. :)

Whipporowill

Erudite
Genma:TheDestroyer said:
Whipporowill said:
Now that's a blast from the past, reading a thread you participated in - 5 years ago. Twilight zoneish, even.

So you actually liked the look of the fairy tale stuff?

I hated the Morrowind art direction, so it was probably based on that, not actually liking the stuff for their then upcoming shitfest. Hindsight and all that...

.Sigurd

Educated
Whipporowill said:
Genma:TheDestroyer said:
Whipporowill said:
Now that's a blast from the past, reading a thread you participated in - 5 years ago. Twilight zoneish, even.

So you actually liked the look of the fairy tale stuff?

I hated the Morrowind art direction
mt9nxy.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom