Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Saints Row 3 gameplay

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Gerrard said:
MaskedMan said:
^That, and it needs speedhacks to be playable on win 7, keys "stick", graphics are choppy... And it's rumored that they just abandoned the PC port cause CDProject was doing such a shit job, so we didn't get any patches or the DLC, which looked kinda fun. :oops:
Where the fuck did this bullshit come from? One retarded dumbfuck who can't into reading? The game was NOT ported by CDProject (RED), it was ported by some French company that "is a part of CDProject group".
Fucking Kwans.
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/s ... -2/credits
CD Projekt
Managing Director Aleksandra Cwalina
Head of Development Jacek Bedynek
Head of Business Development Oleg Klapovsky
Business Development Managers Ian Mackenzie, Dominika Szulc-Lewandowska
Junior Business Development Manager Slawomir Bubel
Project Managers Agnieszka Kośla, Mariusz Szlanta
Lead Programmer Adam Bienias
Programmers Krzysztof Wójcik, Tomasz Tkaczuk, Marek Siemieniuk, Michal Taszycki
Additional Programming Sebastian Mrowiec, Marian Jarmoszko, Cyryl Matuszewski, Norbert Siębior, Dawid Chemloul, Stanislaw Gromadowski, Grzegorz Taracha

http://www.portinghouse.com/Contact
Porting House Sp. z o.o.

ul. Jagiellońska 74,
03-301 Warsaw
Poland

Fucking potato fanboys. :lol: (Note that he didn't say it was ported by Red so you can't get away on that technicality either)

Gerrard

Arcane
Roguey said:
Gerrard said:
MaskedMan said:
^That, and it needs speedhacks to be playable on win 7, keys "stick", graphics are choppy... And it's rumored that they just abandoned the PC port cause CDProject was doing such a shit job, so we didn't get any patches or the DLC, which looked kinda fun. :oops:
Where the fuck did this bullshit come from? One retarded dumbfuck who can't into reading? The game was NOT ported by CDProject (RED), it was ported by some French company that "is a part of CDProject group".
Fucking Kwans.
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/s ... -2/credits
CD Projekt
Managing Director Aleksandra Cwalina
Head of Development Jacek Bedynek
Head of Business Development Oleg Klapovsky
Business Development Managers Ian Mackenzie, Dominika Szulc-Lewandowska
Junior Business Development Manager Slawomir Bubel
Project Managers Agnieszka Kośla, Mariusz Szlanta
Lead Programmer Adam Bienias
Programmers Krzysztof Wójcik, Tomasz Tkaczuk, Marek Siemieniuk, Michal Taszycki
Additional Programming Sebastian Mrowiec, Marian Jarmoszko, Cyryl Matuszewski, Norbert Siębior, Dawid Chemloul, Stanislaw Gromadowski, Grzegorz Taracha

http://www.portinghouse.com/Contact
Porting House Sp. z o.o.

ul. Jagiellońska 74,
03-301 Warsaw
Poland

Fucking potato fanboys. :lol: (Note that he didn't say it was ported by Red so you can't get away on that technicality either)
About Us
Part of the CD PROJEKT group,
Just like I said.
And how come they don't have any list of things they worked on?
Starting from 2006, Porting House also started to provide QA and Porting services to some well-known Western publishers.
Numerous prestigious projects were conducted by our teams since then and the company gained a certain reputation.
Uh-huh.
An impressive range of references are available at an appropriate time during engagement discussions.
Guess it's not so impressive now?

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Gerrard said:
About Us
Part of the CD PROJEKT group,
Just like I said.
No no no no no. That's not just like you said. You said "it was ported by some French company" and I proved you wrong. I don't see any French names there and last time I checked Warsaw wasn't in France.
And how come they don't have any list of things they worked on?
Completely irrelevant. They're a part of CD Projekt so they can be referred to as CD Projekt.

Gerrard

Arcane
Nope. They have their own name. CD Projekt is a publisher.

You don't call Bioware Electronic Arts. Yet.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Fuck, this looks awesome. Retarded over-the-top fun, just like the 2nd game, only on a much more derpy level :salute:

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
My only worry is since you get to call in airstrikes and vtol laser attack planes fairly early, is the competition going to drop nukes or shit on you to 'keep it challenging'?

AlaCarcuss

Arbiter
Sordid Jester said:
Ridiculously immature, over the top nonsense. Is this what passes for entertainment these days?

Pre-ordered.

:lol: That's actually pretty funny - well done newfag. :salute:

Yes, if any game fits into the "guilty pleasure" category it's SR2 (not that I feel particularly guilty about liking it).

Silellak

Cipher
jizzinmypants.jpg
jizzinmypants.jpg
jizzinmypants.jpg

Data4

Arcane
Mister Arkham said:
New engine looks nice. If they can swing a better port this time around, I very much look forward to smacking dudes in the dick with a shotgun barrel.

Or you can smack dudes in the shotgun barrel with a dick.

Data4

Arcane
Mister Arkham said:
Data4 said:
Mister Arkham said:
New engine looks nice. If they can swing a better port this time around, I very much look forward to smacking dudes in the dick with a shotgun barrel.

Or you can smack dudes in the shotgun barrel with a dick.

I would accept this option also.

According to the video, if there are NPC's with shotguns, you can.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Same here, had a blast with SR2 and if the PC version is a decent port Ill probably buy this.

Tycn

Savant
What's so good about SR2? I've given it a few hours and it seems about on par with the mediocrity of GTAIV.

Mister Arkham

Scholar
Tycn said:
What's so good about SR2? I've given it a few hours and it seems about on par with the mediocrity of GTAIV.

Other than it being hugely more customizable than any GTA game, if you give it a couple of hours for the world to open up it becomes completely ridiculous and over the top in a really refreshing way.

DakaSha

Arcane
sr2 is the only modern console game i had any fun with. its just a bunch of retarded over the top shit that makes these free roaming games fun.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
hm, starting out at the top sounds like a san-andreas-like break where you lose it all... one of the (many many) reasons i liked sr2 was that it didn't do shit like that...
Tycn said:
no fucking gta4 "you want to see dem titties" buddy bullshit, no fucking build up your gang then lose it all as more of the fucking same city unlocks bullshit san andreas style, no fucking losing your vehicles all the time because they explode or you only have one slot per hideout to store vehicles in, more/better vehicle pimping, better driving model, no stupid going to the gym to keep in shape... no pre-made player character that happens to be an unlikable prick..
it's basically like the true spiritual successor to vice city with the good innovations from gtaiv and san andreas, without the bad ones and a lot more customization...

first gta-like game since vice city that i actually finished and enjoyed all the way through.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
Tycn said:
kicking people in the nuts > going bowling with cousins

deuxhero

Arcane
Looks like plain old mindless fun, a plus in an era of pretentious badly written stories.

If it is not badly ported, I'll likely buy it at my next upgrade.

BRO AMRA 2 IS SO GOOD THAT I WANK ALL OVER IT I DONT CARE THAT ALL OF THE EXPANSONS ARE RETEXTS AND THE SAME SHIT BECAUSE I BUY THEM ANYWAY LIKE TRUE SHEEPLE BROS WOULD

Go fuck yourself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom