Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1370 Piccard Dr.

ExMonk

Scholar
Anyone else find it strangely ironic that Bethesda's address is 1370 Piccard Dr.? Has the Patrick Stewart cabal no limit?

Moggs

Liturgist
kingcomrade said:
PATRICK....STEEEEWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTTTTT11!!1!!11!!11!1!!!!!!!!!!

edit: an excellent 600th post!

600 posts in one month? Do you live here?

Calis

Pensionado
Wow, I just now noticed he's only been here for a month. It's amazing how fast someone can go from zero to "hasn't that guy always been here?"

ExMonk

Scholar
Hey! Back on topic! This thread is about the Patrick Stewart cabal! I would think that you would find the address of Bethesda worthy of an extended discussion! What's wrong with you people? :x

Micmu

Magister
Kirk >> Piccard.
He had chicks bringing him snacks & drinks to the bridge.
End of discussion.

Creepy17

Novice
Okay

Obviously I don't post often, but I will at least acknowledge the irony in Bethesda's address. That is.... odd. Yet, not suprising. hmm.

Seven

Erudite
micmu said:
Kirk >> Piccard.
End of discussion.

Don't forget, he banged a green chick and destroyed a whole civilization all in under 1 hour.

ExMonk

Scholar
Re: Okay

Creepy17 said:
Obviously I don't post often, but I will at least acknowledge the irony in Bethesda's address. That is.... odd. Yet, not suprising. hmm.

Finally. A poster of superlative intellect.

Twinfalls

Erudite
Seven said:
micmu said:
Kirk >> Piccard.
End of discussion.

Don't forget, he banged a green chick and destroyed a whole civilization all in under 1 hour.

Hahaha! :lol:

Shatner for God

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Nah, I don't live here, I just check in whenever I've got a free minute, so I end up logging in about 7 or 8 times a day :)
It feels like I've been around longer than a month, but I lurked for maybe a month or two before registering.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom