Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Did anyone mention Oblivion?

I`ve been lurking this board for quite some time now, and I see a lot of people complaining about all the Oblivion posts. But you all have to understand, this is nothing new on the oblivion codex.

This is at the time of writing the oldest post in General RPG Discussion, and it contains some suprisingly accurate prophecies of Oblivions game requirements. :)

Section8

Cipher
And whaddya know? YOu're on the Von Braun. We should totally hook up, like Saurez and Siddons, but only if I get to be Suarez.

Section8 said:
And whaddya know? YOu're on the Von Braun. We should totally hook up, like Saurez and Siddons, but only if I get to be Suarez.
Great! I hear the conditions are rather extreme over at the rickenbacker, so you`ll have to come find me. I`ve barricaded my self over in Sector C on Recreational deck. At the moment i am masturbating hard to Lance (but I am thinking of you :wink: ).

Hurry!

Here2Argue

Novice
boy howdy

Boy Oblivion sure looks like a great game!

Lets all go thank the dev's for their hard work!

You guyz all seem nice lolZ :) :) :) :) .

OverrideB1

Scholar
Re: boy howdy

Here2Argue said:

Boy, Oblivion sure looks like half the game it could have been and about 10% of the game it should have been.

Errrm, how about we don't and just pretend we did? Arse-licking and brown-nosing is strictly for the TES forum crowds.

You don't know us "guyz" that well, do you?

And, for your information? Typing a "z" instead of an "s" doesn't make you look "cool" or "hip". It just makes you look like an illiterate punkasse bitch

Lumpy

Arcane
Re: boy howdy

OverrideB1 said:
Here2Argue said:

Boy, Oblivion sure looks like half the game it could have been and about 10% of the game it should have been.

Errrm, how about we don't and just pretend we did? Arse-licking and brown-nosing is strictly for the TES forum crowds.

You don't know us "guyz" that well, do you?

And, for your information? Typing a "z" instead of an "s" doesn't make you look "cool" or "hip". It just makes you look like an illiterate punkasse bitch
Read his name...
I thought it was obvious that he was making fun (some twisted vision of fun) of your forums.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
I tried it once, it made all the monkeys invisible, which in turn made them even more annoying then they already were so yes, I would have to concur.

Hazelnut

Erudite
Rebirth is great for me at least - didn't see any invisible monkeys at all!

Wait a minute...

:lol:

(seriously - the monkeys were fine, if annoying)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom