Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG Weekend Might and Magic Sale

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
<p> </p>
<p>GOG has a weekend promo that has the <a href="http://af.gog.com/en/news/might_and_magic_universe_games_up_to_50_off/?as=1649904300">Might and Magic series up to 50% off</a>. These include:</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href="http://af.gog.com/en/gamecard/might_and_magic_6_limited_edition/?as=1649904300">Might and Magic VI Limited Edition</a> (which also includes the first 5 Might and Magic games).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also <a href="http://af.gog.com/en/gamecard/might_and_magic_7_for_blood_and_honor/?as=1649904300">Might and Magic VII</a> and <a href="http://af.gog.com/en/gamecard/might_and_magic_8_day_of_the_destroyer/?as=1649904300">Might and Magic VIII</a>.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What a deal!</p>
<p> </p>
<p><em>Thanks Clockwork Knight</em></p>
<p> </p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
I took advantage of this and got all the ones I didn't already have.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
2mxonz7.jpg

Kodex kool kredits please.

DaveO

Erudite
The sale also includes the Heroes of M&M games, so it is a chance to get those for a discount. I did post about the sale on page 34 of the M&M thread, but I guess Jaesun needs to either bring more attention, get Kodex Kool Kredits, or get a cut of the GoG sale profits.

I also have a copy of the Limited Edition, although the box is not in perfect condition.

reaven

Educated
Already had a couple of them but couldnt resist to complete the collection

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
thesheeep said:
So... why would anyone have that many M&M VI boxes? :D

Yeah, two of them are identical. I can understand getting different releases of the same game but the same box twice?

torpid

Liturgist
I already bought their M&M pack, but good to know for the heretics people who don't have them! Not interested in the HoMMs though.

DaveO

Erudite
In regards to Luzur's multiple MM6 boxes, I do recall at least two special editions. IIRC, the Millenium and Platinum(?) editions had different M&M game selections. Platinum Edition was for the Windows M&M series(6 thru 9), and Millenium edition was MM6 with MM7 plus Swords of Xeen and World of Xeen.

If you do clever editing Crusaders turns into CroMM.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Impressive Luzur....BUT are they originals bought by you or from auction sites/buddies etc.? If the latter then I think you need to give some of those Kredits back.

Oh and I see you don't have the Millenium MM compilation, or HOMM3 Armageddon's Blade expansion box which I do...;)

On the other hand, many of the others I don't have...:(

MCA
You can get all the M&M games on offer for $35.92 with a 50% discount but the offer includes both the 6-pack and the M&M 1 to 4 separately. If you leave out M&M 1 to 4 instead, the total is $19.16 at 40% discount. This is just plain retarded. What's the catch here? Is the 6-pack missing "bonus" stuff for 1-to-4 separately, perhaps the expansions?

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
How can you "leave out M&M 1 to 4" when they are part of the 1-6 package? You now that Heroes of Might and Magic 1-4 is not the same as Might and Magic 1-4, right? Totally different games.

Luzur

Good Sir
JarlFrank said:
thesheeep said:
So... why would anyone have that many M&M VI boxes? :D

Yeah, two of them are identical. I can understand getting different releases of the same game but the same box twice?

because one of them was a gift.

Impressive Luzur....BUT are they originals bought by you or from auction sites/buddies etc.? If the latter then I think you need to give some of those Kredits back.

2cxzr5v.jpg

this should explain it abit better.

oh, Inherit the Earth i found in a bargain bin late 90's, but should count.

Oh and I see you don't have the Millenium MM compilation, or HOMM3 Armageddon's Blade expansion box which I do...Wink

i had the box Jack posted and the Millenium pack, but sold them due to uninterest/space.

and i always cover up Phelot with abit of duct ape before a session.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I already bought these M&M games from GOG.

Nice collection Luzur.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom