Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World Five. How are you doing.

GrandProject

Novice
so no one plays? :(

Kruger

Novice
Just logged in and looked around.. seems pretty dead. Also there is a village overlapping our claim. It's called Tiamat. :/

-Kruger

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Ask to join?

By coincident i also logged in, I'm trapped in your claim.

Damn...I miss this game, but it was just to much of a rat race and hours wasted.

When i had managed to create a huge village with several new players it became an obligation.

I actually felt GUILTY for not procrastinating!

Kruger

Novice
yup.

It's spectacles (darknesses claim) i believe. Unless i am mistaken.

I also miss the game. And same here actually.. once i got things going it felt like work :( .. and well things didn't actually get any easier since my pc was acting up most of the time. I haven't gotten the bluescreen lately after my bios update. So i should be able to play if i wanted to.

Pisses me off that we never finished our city (Crossroads) in world 4. It would have been amazing. Shame i didn't have time or a reliable pc to police and lead the building of it as good as it was expected of me. :P .. well atleast we were nearing 65% completion on the outerwall :D

Maybe at a later time then. For my part. World 5 is a lost cause. Maybe in the next world.

-Kruger

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Tell me about it, me and some people from a forum built a town from sweet location i found, we had plenty of high leveled people nearby that joined us and we were led by this scottish philosophy student dreaming of a confederacy of several cities.

But..it was not to last, obligations, and there were some iron that never got melted to steel because no one could be on long enough....one of the Poles that joined us left, then another....then world 5....was quite depressing in the end...so a world change was a salvation and release of my bonds.

Damnit...i miss that fishing tune :(

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
H&H is starting to feel like it's been abandoned by the devs, there are plenty of serious issues that JLo won't address or even acknowledge.

I hope this means that they are busy working on Salem and making that into an awesome game. It would be cool if we could all get together again and found Codextown Colony in the New World!

Kruger

Novice
Konjad said:
I'd play again if not retarded new LP system.

Yeah, i know what you mean. I mean i think curiosities are a good way of getting LP. But we should still get some LP atleast when actually doing something like we did before.

Konjad said:
H&H is starting to feel like it's been abandoned by the devs, there are plenty of serious issues that JLo won't address or even acknowledge.

I hope this means that they are busy working on Salem and making that into an awesome game. It would be cool if we could all get together again and found Codextown Colony in the New World!

Yep, feels like that. Speaking of Salem.. has anyone got their hands on it yet? someone done any alpha testing or something? :)

Fjorn

Novice
Wow just found out that Sarchi knew you guys, if you guys didn't know, Odditown got raided a while back, and i joined Pandemonium (this worlds Sodom) and have been living there ever since, ive added a few of you but, i died at odditown, and just recently died at a ranger fight at Taar close to a week ago. I just found out about Sarchi's past and found out he had a hs to spawn at Spork's old base camp with the Q60clay. I was surprised to see all the stuff i built still there and that theres a new idol up near our camp. What are you guys up to now?

SporkL0rd

Novice
It's funny because Me, Stork and Sarchi came from the same forum, he was one of the ones who got us into the game originally. I just checked on the base camp, and everything is surprisingly intact, except the lv.59 kiln. Didn't check the clay though, how was it? The cave that Stork and I had is still intact too.

I'd be interested in joining up again, if you wouldn't mind giving me a HS and a quick rundown of how things work at Pandemonium. That is if they will let me in with a fresh char.

Fjorn

Novice
you would have to talk to Sarchi, im pretty sure he sent you a PM on that forum you and him were on, ( the one you posted your Hs on :\ )

SoKvadratish

Novice
logged in today with my ol'dirty char. tha place is dead, scrumbled, and seems like abandoned at first glance.
but then i saw a sleeping char in teh base and some plants growing in there, pretty cultivated n stuff.
so at least one person there is still playing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom