Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Take a look at these Diablo III character armors

DraQ

Arcane
Anyone who plays and enjoys, buys, or merely approves of material related to Diablo III shall henceforth be known as bliztard.

Mystary!

Arcane
Those who are "satisfied" are just mindless fucks who dont dare to question the developrs or demand any kind of quality. Like developrs are doing them a favor and they gotta take what is handed to them.

Paperclip

Liturgist
fyezall said:
Like developrs are doing them a favor and they gotta take what is handed to them.

This is very true because they/a lot of people have been anticipating Diablo III for a long time. Their subconscious wouldn't let them dislike the game for whatever reason. Just look at some of the comments on both the forum and the mainpage, such as, "I think it would look better from above.", "The armors aren't designed for 1st person view.", "They would look better with dyes.", or "Diablo has over the top skills so some over the top armors aren't out of place.". The derp is strong with the last one though.

damicore

Augur
I know this thread is old but talking about char armors, these would look sweet in any game:
Casque_Finale_by_NeverRider.jpg

The_Queen_by_NeverRider.jpg

sir_cervidus_by_neverrider-d46bd3n.jpg

Different_Inter_name_by_NeverRider.jpg

I want this guy art directing an actual dungeon crawler (rl, tb fp) :D

xemous

Arcane
where did u find those artworks they're fantastic. thats exactly the style i had in my minds eye for an rpg.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom