Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Another expansion for King's Bounty announced

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/king-s-bounty-warriors-of-the-north/overview

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

A new hero, young Olaf, the son of the Northling King, dedicates his life to the fight against the undead infesting the Northern Lands of Endoria. He will face epic battles, valor and love. Accompanied by gorgeous Valkyries who will assist Olaf on the battlefield, he will liberate the icy wastelands of the North, dwarven dungeons and Darion, the heart of the Endoria, from the reign of necromancy.

5944_KB_NW03.jpg

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Aaaand the milking continues...

But since the game wasnt bad and Armored Princess was quite challenging I am not entirely opposed to this development.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Sweet!

Looks like instead of a cute baby dragon you get sexy valkyries.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Since publishers decided that shit free to play MMO's are the future of gaming.

:x

Was really hoping they'd have started working on a new project, by now. They can do better than this.

Hamster said:
http://www.royalquest.com/
:what:

And these are the guys that made Space Rangers 1/2. Pretty depressing.

hoverdog said:
I liked slutty bikini-armored princess more than a hairy nordic ubermensch facing epic love.
^ Amended.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Meh, I never finished the original and still haven't completed Armored Princess. Oh well.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Hope this isn't just a reskin of Armored Princess(which is what it looks like). Also hope it has Crossworlds style scripted encounters and not just an endless cavalcade of weird monster mashups.

relootz

Scholar
Malakal said:

But since the game wasnt bad and Armored Princess was quite challenging I am not entirely opposed to this development.

I am playing AP on hard and i can't beat the bosses.

I have killed everthing and know i need to do the Gremlin and another boss, but that Gremlin is though as nails.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Spectacle said:
Hamster said:
Katauri is from Vladivostok which is practically next door to Korea. Pretty obvious when we see stuff like this.

But they moved to Kaliningrad in 2008.

Well, i guess their mental trauma can't be healed in 3 years. :M

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
relootz said:
Malakal said:

I have killed everthing and know i need to do the Gremlin and another boss, but that Gremlin is though as nails.

On hard I kept running out of troops at certain point in game. But then it gets easier with more powerful units.

Bosses are kinda tough and sometimes I had to fight them a few times. But I like challenge.

relootz

Scholar
Malakal said:
relootz said:
Malakal said:

On hard I kept running out of troops at certain point in game. But then it gets easier with more powerful units.

Bosses are kinda tough and sometimes I had to fight them a few times. But I like challenge.

Normal fights are piss easy on hard for me, its only those last bosses that i can't kill. He kills my complete army before i can kill him with the fire spell (i am a mage), allthough it IS quite close.

Maybe i should just give it another try.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
More of a 'standalone' expansion and... even then only an 'expansion' in the sense that it just makes use of all the mechanics/assets from the first two games with (what I'm sure will be) only a few minor tweaks. That is, it's a new protagonist, world, etc. and not what Crossworlds was to Armored Princess but rather what Armored Princess was to The Legend. I might pick it up on sale. They're good games but this is just more of the same and I've had my fill for now.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Damaging spells run out of steam at some point in game, you have to re-brand relootz. Debuffs are the key later on. Buffs too. Like in DnD.

Phelot

Arcane
I simply can't imagine the appeal of playing through expansions of that game... The original was tedious alone. I mean, sure when you first start playing it's fun, but it gets old VERY fast and simply doesn't let up.

My support of this expansion now depends solely on the breast size of these valkyries.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom