Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

juggernaut

Educated
M4BE1R0 said:

NeutralDrow said:
I'm fine with whatever the game gives me.

If anything, I favor regenerative health out of sheer spite. If enough people hate it, it must be doing something right...though just to keep from sounding petty, I'll note that the utter panic of being low on health has more chance to break my immersion (I don't like that feeling, and it's not one I normally associate with gameplay), while regenerating health that lets me quickly leap back into the fray does the opposite.

:x

Angthoron

Arcane
juggernaut said:
M4BE1R0 said:

NeutralDrow said:
I'm fine with whatever the game gives me.

If anything, I favor regenerative health out of sheer spite. If enough people hate it, it must be doing something right...though just to keep from sounding petty, I'll note that the utter panic of being low on health has more chance to break my immersion (I don't like that feeling, and it's not one I normally associate with gameplay), while regenerating health that lets me quickly leap back into the fray does the opposite.

IMMERSED IN BEING A SUPERMAN.

Rancen

Educated
Best Oblivon Mods:
part2_50.jpg

part2_40.jpg

40711-2-1318734510.jpg

What do you expect from Skyrim modkit?

DraQ

Arcane
NeutralDrow said:
If enough people hate it, it must be doing something right
So I guess Hitler was doing something right too.
:troll:

though just to keep from sounding petty, I'll note that the utter panic of being low on health has more chance to break my immersion (I don't like that feeling, and it's not one I normally associate with gameplay), while regenerating health that lets me quickly leap back into the fray does the opposite.
:what:
What the fuck is this shit?
:retarded:
How fucking retarded you have to be to be unable to distinguish between immersion and comfort?
Is, for example, a horror game immersive because it keeps you cosy and comfortable, rather than the other way around?
Why are such people even allowed to be fucking born?

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
'A fully clothed woman is supposed to turn me on...while a naked one is supposed to disgust me...'

Regen in player v player environment isn't so bad because let's face it, in Battlefield shootouts even the survivors will have a slim margin of survival since he's badly wounded and humans are more aggressive.

But if you couple an AI that is more than happy to hide behind cover against a human player that regens health with no time limit, then you have a problem. I honestly felt no tension, and the first instinct when the screen turns red is just to hide under cover, while the stupid AI continues to rain ineffective fire...making no move to advance.

Angthoron

Arcane
And why does one of them look like Paris Hilton?

The whole pic is very barf-inducing.

The modder does get points for taking the time to fast travel to a ruin instead of taking the pics in the middle of the imperial city.

btw, anyone else notices the clipping on the right one's belly? It's as if her body model can't take the massive bazongas.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
I am always baffled as for I ask myself it there are really people who think this just looks ok and/or even beautiful. I.. mean to each his own, but are there seriously people who think this is ok?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hang out on 4chan's /d/ for a while and you'll realize that shit is pretty tame.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
Xor said:
Hang out on 4chan's /d/ for a while and you'll realize that shit is pretty tame.
What do you mean hang out on /d/ for a while?

QUAYLEM.jpg

I see.

circ

Arcane
Black said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htu9DNx0ncM&feature=player_embedded
And here I thought it was just the twi'lek that had the unrealistic and retarded skinny figures, but no, it's all the females apparently. And the colors! And now there's a codex 'league' for this shit? You fucking sellouts.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
You can choose your body build though, but since most biodrones are probably heavily overweight, they pick the skinniest one.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
circ said:
Black said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htu9DNx0ncM&feature=player_embedded
And here I thought it was just the twi'lek that had the unrealistic and retarded skinny figures, but no, it's all the females apparently. And the colors! And now there's a codex 'league' for this shit? You fucking sellouts.
I was in the understanding that it's just people boldly going there where no Codexer should go and bring back their horror stories.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom