Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's wrong Andhaira?

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/to ... ut-please/

Long story short, there are these forums of this website I visit for reading up on old school CRPG (computer rpg's) discussions and general lulz. I never registered there because I really don't have the time to get involved in another forum. So I occasionally go there and read up on the latest discussions. Now that Skyrim is about to be released there are many discussions on there about it, so I go there more frequently these days. Unfortunately, the website is experiencing a surge in users such as me (again, due to Skyrim) and thus they have made their forums readable by registered members only. So with a sigh of annoyance, I complete the registration form (which is painless and requires only 2 minutes) but then I get the message that I am accessing the website via a proxy and proxy servers are banned from registration. I think the problem is that the ISPs in my country are based on revolving IPs or something, which is what is causing these problems. I tried to contact the site staff, but it has been nearly two weeks and they still haven't responded. I think either they are busy with fixing the site, or they are overwhelmed by similar pm's. (I can't be the only person who can't register because of this)

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
tumblr_li7t5iQlV81qafrh6.png

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Andhaira said:
Nope, I can browse the general site just fine. My IP is not banned on any site on the internet, thankfully. Not surprising, as I am not the sort to go around spamming, flaming, or causing any trouble.
:lol:

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I was thinking of "why do you lie" as a subtitle.

Terpsichore

Arcane
Actually, i experienced the same issue when i tried to register, so i sent a message to our Heavenly Father DU and he fixed it.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Terpsichore said:
Actually, i experienced the same issue when i tried to register, so i sent a message to our Heavenly Father DU and he fixed it.

Same here. Blessed be DarkUnderlord the Great. :salute:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
The funny thing is, that person's talking about their desire to speak about Skyrim... and yet the only forum that requires registration to read is General Discussion... Where there are no topics about Skyrim.

I is confused.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
This guy sounds like a goldmine, DU. Why not just charge him a subscription fee for 3 posts a day? He can renew the subscription every month at $10. That'll solve the Codex server funds to keep it running and keep Andhaira in check.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Andhaira at RPGWatch said:
Can you make me an account on the codex? Pretty plz?

PM me the user name and password here when you are done.

Many thanks BRO!

I replied with something stupid along the lines of 'send me money through PayPal first'.

He then responded:

Andhaira said:
Thanks buddy!

Here is the email addy for email verification: Israelwillburn@hotmail.com

Username: Israel4Ever
password: israel007

Regards!

I :lol:'d at his email address. Andhaira can be pretty funny sometimes.

Black Cat

Magister
Andhaira said:
Second, I am in touch with one of the admins of the Codex, DarkUnderlord specifically, and he has given me a 'Quest'. If I fulfill it, I will get unbanned.

Only problem is, it could potentially take me many months to complete the 'Quest'.

DU is an awesome Troll.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
A intense journey of personal growth. Visit the ISI headquarters and scream "I love Iran" into the cameras.

Maybe "Balochistan shall never be cowed!", or the idiomatic equivalent.

Phelot

Arcane
Andhaira said:
Nope, I can browse the general site just fine. My IP is not banned on any site on the internet, thankfully. Not surprising, as I am not the sort to go around spamming, flaming, or causing any trouble.

:lol:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Actually the fucking cocksuker has been harrasing me on another website. Hopefully they will ban him there too soon.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
I don't know how you guys pronounce his name, but his name should actually be written Undhera, not Andhaira.

A pronunciation like Andhaira can only come from an American who learns South Asian languages by imitation of people's speech.

curry

Arcane
Thank you Andhaira2. Your registration has been successful. The administrator wishes to preview all new registered accounts before posting permissions are granted. The administrator has been notified of your registration.

Daayyumn. All I wanted to do was post "Butthurt?" in his thread :roll:

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
That RPGWatch thread is amusing. I like how some idiot just up and invited him to stay there and post.

Got to research these things before inviting inanity into your life.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Jaesun said:
Actually the fucking cocksuker has been harrasing me on another website. Hopefully they will ban him there too soon.

>=(

For this offense he will not live.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Andhaira @ RPGWatch said:
First of all, the female poster in question did not mind and she even tried to help me out by getting a message of mine across. Second, I wasn't exactly flirting with her. I was just bringing her out into the spotlight, just for kicks. If I had wanted to hit on her, I would have pm'd her, instead of making a thread about her in the open.

Creeeeeepy. And he frequents a... steroids forum?

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Err, I always thought what Crooked Bee pretends to be female just for shits and giggles. Afair, running joke from one of his first LPs. Or I am wrong? :?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom