Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Paradox Newsletter gives away another

Majestic47

Learned
October / November Forum Newsletter

This month’s newsletter includes a free copy of Sword of the Stars I (Yay, free stuff!), a contest for playing multiplayer with the devs of Crusader Kings II, a brand new trailer for Defenders of Ardania and news about two of our MMO’s! Salem and Hearts of Iron: The Card Game. Enjoy!

Sword of the Stars I base game for FREE!

Seeing as the Sword of the Stars II devs are currently working so hard on improving and polishing their game, we thought we'd do something nice, too. We'd like to thank any of you who bought Sword of the Stars II, as well as give anyone not familiar with the franchise a chance to get involved by giving away a copy of the critically acclaimed prequel, Sword of the Stars. Ladies and gentlemen, please enjoy your free game!

attackfighter

Magister
I can't believe Majesty 2 has sold enough to warrant yet another expansion pack. This must be the 3rd one at least. Really shows how far you can go with a semi-obscure brand name and a bunch of cheap Russian slaves.

Bruticis

If anyone wants mine, send me a PM. I already have the game on both GG and Steam. Pictures of tits get you brownie points but since the game sells for a couple of bucks now, I'll keep my expectations low.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
attackfighter said:
I can't believe Majesty 2 has sold enough to warrant yet another expansion pack. This must be the 3rd one at least. Really shows how far you can go with a semi-obscure brand name and a bunch of cheap Russian slaves.

It's not an expansion to Majesty 2. It's a low budget/indie standalone tower defense type game based in the Majesty 'universe.' Think it'll be $20 max.

hanssolo

Educated
This is hilarious! Kerberos were giving the game away for free to people who bought SOTSII as damage control, looks like Paradox decided to shit on that idea. Oh well, DOWNLOADAN!

edit: the Salem update is cool, too. Too bad the character design is so fucking derp.

attackfighter

Magister
Metro said:
attackfighter said:

It's not an expansion to Majesty 2. It's a low budget/indie standalone tower defense type game based in the Majesty 'universe.' Think it'll be $20 max.

:what:

More free stuff from Paradox, I sure did enjoy that free copy of Crusader Kings this might be fun as well especially as I don't have any money for purchasing such things currently.

So any one that played it? Just quickly looking over it, it appears to be a 4x space game, something that I'm not terribly familiar with my self. Though it sure will be fin to try something new.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom