Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Move over Skyrim, JADE's here

empi

Augur
Why is it that we have so many threads discussing another oblibians game when Biskup has finally fucking released something resembling a sequel to ADOM, one of my favorite games of all time. It's got (/will have) everything an awesome dungeon crawler is, and HAS OMG C&C.

Anyway, end advertising mode. Is anyone else on the codex playing JADE? Sure it's primitive at the moment and really lacks quite a few gameplay elements etc., but it just feels so damn good to play. Awaiting every new update with :love:

Stabwound

Arcane
Is it even a game yet? I played the initial version he released and it was more of a tech demo than anything remotely approaching a game.

And I am positive there was a thread about it here, anyway.

gromit

Arcane
I, too, base the games I play upon my level of disdain for the language used.
Don't look at me like that; it's as good a reason as almost any other, around here :smug:

Tel Prydain

Augur
Because one is a actual game, and the other might be a game one day when they've finished building it?

Redlands

Arcane
Tel Prydain said:
Because one is a actual game, and the other might be a game one day when they've finished building it?

But Bethesda never finishes their games, the leave that to the modders!

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Awor Szurkrarz said:
I just beat the Teryino.
Err. You animated small puppy, gave potion of booze to Blup and together you destroyed the village?
In before Great Lawenilothehl Massacre.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
It doesn't have these characters. Also, no Lawenilothehl. I just walked house to house and killed workers, goodwives and kiddies. I also killed the boss - he was called Rynt The Village Elder.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Hey, do I have to download that thingie every time I want to play it?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom