Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gragt's thread of (crappy) gifts

Dire Roach

Prophet
How dare you people give away games like that?! All games must be purchased new this holiday season or else you are starving your favorite developers to death!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Dire Roach said:
How dare you people give away games like that?! All games must be purchased new this holiday season or else you are starving your favorite developers to death!

Technically, we DID purchase the games. Just not for ourselves :love:

Renegen

Arcane
I would kindly ask for any tower defence game, I'm a real whore for them. Or maybe the Indie Bundle #1.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
I already got the Humble Bundle #2 from comrade Markman but if you guys are so desperate to part away with another one I'll gladly take it if nobody else wants.

Well the HBs tend to give out past ones, so if you've bought each one you probably have an extra of each. SO MANY INDIE GAMES. *ahem* Anyway, I also have a giftabale copy of the EMINENTLY DESIRABLE HALF LIFE 2. Accepting PMs for what is clearly very valuable and rare software here, people.

Thread title is perfect.

Mister Arkham

Scholar
Muty said:
I have: The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Counter Strike Source, HL2 and EP1 and Alien Breed Impact. Let me know if someone wants them.

Is Alien Breed: Impact any good? I almost picked it up the other day, but was too much on the fence. Be happy to take it if anyone recommends it...

Also, to throw my hat in: I've got copies of HL2, Ep.1, and Portal. I doubt anyone actually WANTS those things at this point, but what the hell, right?

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Stil recovering from the Christmas Mexican party. Will sort the list of who wants what and then randomly pick people a bit later. Also I got Left 4 Dead to add to the list.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
I'll hand out the stuff later, but I'll wait a few days for L4D since it's a new addition, again in the spirit of giving a fair shot to everyone instead of a "first come, first served" basis.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Right, maybe now that this faggotry is over, I can finally distribute this shit. Didn't get any new stuff since last time, so that's still all there is. Since Kodex Kommunication suffered some sort of interference, I'll send a PM to people to tell them they got a gift and ask them if they still want it, in case they got that stuff from somewhere else in the meantime.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Looks like I have a Humble Bundle 3 Steam key too, a Eets key, 4 copies of Renegade Ops (2 of them with dlc included), 2 copies of The Ship, and one copy of Hunted:The Demon's Forge (F.A.G.) if anyone is interested.
Also a fuckton of coupons but who cares about those. :?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom