Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Forums are up...

SoupNazi

I just found the "Your Content" under the your name menu which is probably even closer. On the other hand it would be nice if it showed threads again and whether there are any new posts to them, not just list your posts.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
It's SOOOOOO good to be home! But my edited post count has become the official one! FUUUUU........

Shit, we have achievements now too?

Er, do we have the old avatars? I'd like my faggy dragon at least at the start...

ChristofferC

Magister
I can't find the "View your posts" page. Help pls?
Click on your name next to your avatar in the upper right corner of the index page of the forums and then click on the postings tab. At least I think this is what you are looking for?

Jim Cojones

Prophet
I can't find the "View your posts" page. Help pls?

Click "Your Content" in the pop-up under your nickname at the top of the page.

uIfFM.png

ChristofferC

Magister
All the old avatars look like shit because of upscaling. Please add a black border or something to your avatars so they don't look so repulsively ugly.

mario.g

Novice
So, looks like I used a temp email when I signed up in jan 2010 and now I can't access my old account because I can't change the password.

Is there a workaround for this?

It's hard to differentiate signatures from the posts.

Also, this.

Ermm

Erudite
Why would you fix something that is not broken? I know it is an popular ghetto thing to do a shit like this, but now I think codex really wants ''to streamline and make codex even more accessible to even bigger audience.''

At least you could change color palette, because it looks as an anime forum.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
I HATE WEB2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN YOU DU!

FUCK THIS CAMFERED SHIT!

*i do not respond well to change*

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom