Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codexians are morons

DarkUnderdork

Literate
Just dropping in to say that you are all brain-dead needle-dicks. DarkUnderfart is an incompetent nazi-type no-life admin. Trash is a rather unintelligent drug-abusing man-child. CF is ugly. The rest of you are about as interesting as the background color of this toilet.

DraQ

Arcane
Liberal has earned the distinction of being the first (and so far the only) moron worthless enough to be put on my neocodexian, dumbed down shitlist that doesn't even have the basic functionality of expanding ignored posts.

Congratulations, Liberal.
You suck.
Kill yourself.

P.S. Seriously.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Most likely Liberal who got banned.
Wait Liberal got banned? When did that happen? Last time I was here only his Glyph alt was banned.

Also I'd like to take this opportunity to thank DU for resetting my password right after I'd managed to reset it myself.

Quetzacoatl

Liturgist
Wait Liberal got banned? When did that happen? Last time I was here only his Glyph alt was banned.

Also I'd like to take this opportunity to thank DU for resetting my password right after I'd managed to reset it myself.
The first account had the unwanted avatar the last time I saw it.

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
If this is Liberal i find him to be a little bit funny this time. He has never been funny before.

Ah the butthurt , i approve.

okay-face.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom