Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

RPGCodex Minecraft Server

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Taking dibs on the desert-y island.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Why do we not respawn at bed when we die? Ending up at the spawn point and having to run from there all the time when fighting lava gets tedious.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech

BulMaster

Educated
If we don't wait for 1.1 before dropping the borders, all the waiting so far would be wasted! I'm in favor of keeping the border up until 1.1.

Yeah I 2nd that. There is still room for stuff to be built. Though the giant space cock in the middle of the map is slightly out of place.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
I can't seem to be able to craft bronze rails - what's up with that?

Also I could use all of spare sand/sandstone you guys have :>

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Also I could use all of spare sand/sandstone you guys have :>

You can always drop your extra cobblestone into a macerator to convert it into sand.

Edit: Deus crashed the server again. Oh and looks like IC2 has been updated to 1.1, some agriculture shit and other stuff included.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
The server is up. The problem is that I'm transferring my domains to another registrar... I forgot to warn you about this. Give it another hour or 2, I'll post when its ready.

P.S. I can post the ip, but I really don't want you to connect to an ip since it can and will change from time to time.

EDIT: ok the dns is good. You should be able to connect now.

Luzur

Good Sir
741405%20-%20Minecraft.png

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
MAKE.

BEDS.

WORK.

TRY.

NOW.

Seems like Muty is taking a break from us :>

I'm here and I'm checking the thread several times a day, but I didn't had time to install the wrench mod until today.

EDIT: You are already using cobblestone generators combined with mass fabricators which makes the game popamole enough as it is, why should I install it?
:rpgcodex:

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Not letting us move misplaced machines easily won't make the game any less popamole, just uglier as we stay with shitty layouts for longer. I'd rather see the mass fabricator gone...

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
I was joking, but it is still not that bad its not like you lose the machines every time. Anyway the mod is installed.

Banning mass fabricators is shit, but I may remove the recycler and the scrap.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom