Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

Johannes

Arcane
I never realized it before, but one of the leader writers for Human Revolution was a woman, Mary DeMarle. If this Hepler debacle is all about her being a woman, why doesn't anyone have a problem with DeMarle?
Because she's not fat, obviously.

Project: Eternity
WqF2J.jpg

:lol:

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
ME3 General, from the looks of things. Their mods are on full alert now, though.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Disabling registration will only delay the attacks. They can't leave this off forever since there are many legitimate new users attempting to access. :lol:

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Ray Muzyka 4chaner said:
Stanley is a valued, talented employee who has been with BioWare for a few years and we hope will be with us for many more. It is awful that a few people have decided to make him a target for hate and threats, going so far as fabricating forum posts and attributing them to him, and singling him out for bans that were well over "[the] line." All of us at BioWare support and will continue to support Stanley fully, and are happy to see so many people out there are also supporting him during this difficult time.​

:salute:

ran88dom99

Novice
By far her greatest "crime" was suggesting that games should let the player skip combat, stating: "Games almost always include a way to "button through" dialogue without paying attention, because they understand that some players don't enjoy listening to dialogue and they don't want to stop their fun. Yet they persist in practically coming into your living room and forcing you to play through the combats even if you're a player who only enjoys the dialogue."​
I spent my third DAO instal to get this feature mod.

LoPan

Learned
Dear me, by the time I return every day something new has sparked yet another ten pages of majestic reading.

edit: Oh my goodness, who'd have thought it could get even worse.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
http://images.4chan.org/v/src/1329949529990.jpg

there are some unwarranted BR jokes, he's supposed to be asian guys, don't go out of character

wait for the turn of the spic moderator for that, there's going to be even more butthurt from hispanics vs BRs

anyway, p. cool that they were also PMing http://images.4chan.org/v/src/1329950465251.png

time to stop posting those links

about a month, I think

RPGMaster

Savant
Woo's limerick is disappointingly shit. It doesn't even make sense.

I guess everyone isn't given the gift of wit.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's definitely older than that. Look at the post's creation date for crying out loud.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom