Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
I WANT TO BE A REAPER DRAGON REAPER DRAGON REAPER DRAGON REAPER DRAGON REAPER DRAGON REAPER DRAGON HELL I DON'T KNOW

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I see a couple of ME3 uploads on PC gamings favorite digital distribution platform. Are any of them legit?
I'm sure racofer will be able to answer that. But I'm fairly certain that there already are legit copies floating around, just waiting for a crack that deals with Origin.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
I see a couple of ME3 uploads on PC gamings favorite digital distribution platform. Are any of them legit?
I'm sure racofer will be able to answer that. But I'm fairly certain that there already are legit copies floating around, just waiting for a crack that deals with Origin.

Origin enabled pre-loading yesterday for people who bought the game.

So, Shepard... Have you come to join the reaper/dragons... or will you die here? DRAGON! REAPER! DRAGON! REAPER! DRAGON!

1. Tell me more.
2. Your metal plates look... scrumptious. (<3)
3. I'm going to need bodybags. Loads of them.

Ok, I'm done with this shit.

Funny how the higher plans of the reapers to complex to understand in ME1 can be explained in a single sentence.

Gret job Bioware.

:bravo:

Aldebaran

Erudite
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Well, if that isn't the worst possible explanation, then I don't know what is. I never thought I would see a scene that makes me appreciate the Architect in Matrix: Reloaded, but, nevertheless, here I am. It truly is beyond my comprehension that the writers could have devised an explanation that clashes with everything established in the two previous games.

Whose bright idea was it to make a race of murderbots to protect the galaxy from a potential killbot rampage? And they accomplished this by programming the murderbots to rampage first, before the killbots are created? What? Drawing attention to this fact doesn't make it any less stupid, Bioware. Using this "ascension" nonsense doesn't change much either. Unless ascend means to fry with lasers or refers to huskification, it seems that Reapers don't ascend a whole lot of people. Sounds kind of like a killbot to me.

Why wasn't this Oracle, who was evidently stationed on the Citadel the entire time, programmed to send the mass relay signal to the keepers? Wouldn't that have made things a lot more efficient?

Well, if that isn't the worst possible explanation, then I don't know what is. I never thought I would see a scene that makes me appreciate the Architect in Matrix: Reloaded, but, nevertheless, here I am. It truly is beyond my comprehension that the writers could have devised an explanation that clashes with everything established in the two previous games.

Whose bright idea was it to make a race of murderbots to protect the galaxy from a potential killbot rampage? And they accomplished this by programming the murderbots to rampage first, before the killbots are created? What? Drawing attention to this fact doesn't make it any less stupid, Bioware. Using this "ascension" nonsense doesn't change much either. Unless ascend means to fry with lasers or refers to huskification, it seems that Reapers don't ascend a whole lot of people. Sounds kind of like a killbot to me.

Why wasn't this Oracle, who was evidently stationed on the Citadel the entire time, programmed to send the mass relay signal to the keepers? Wouldn't that have made things a lot more efficient?

I think that reapers understand by ascension what Space Marines understand by purification...

Schleichwerbung

Educated
So, Shepard is the worst mass murderer ever. How many cycles were there? The Universe is 14 billlion years old. Let's say it needed like 4 billion years to breed life. 10 billion left. Every cycle lasts 50 000 years. 10 000 000 000 : 50 000 = 200 000 cycles.
There are currently around 7 billion humans alive. Okay, let's pretent, that every cycle breeds 3 species (In Mass Effect 1,2 and 3 there are 7) with 7 billion members of every species.
200 000 cycles multiplied by 3 and 7 billion
200 000 x 3 x 7 000 000 000 = 4.2E15
If you choose to destroy the Reapers you kill 4.2E15 People for 7 species.
BioWare, that's insane, even for you.

racofer

Thread Incliner
In meantime look at this shit, its an audio from the final dialogue. The voice is... surprising :retarded:

r0xxes.gif

Its impossible to actually be this bad. In actuality I expect guys at Bioware are trying to drive things into the ground for contractual reasons to get out from under the heal of EA.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Its impossible to actually be this bad. In actuality I expect guys at Bioware are trying to drive things into the ground for contractual reasons to get out from under the heal of EA.
Nah, they've always been borderline retarded, and their very best game (BG2) is actually only on par with NWN2. EA has only been an enabler to them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom