Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Official "I (DON'T) NEED A WASTELAND 2 COPY" thread

fumffup

Novice
Copy needed

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Those who don't need a copy
1. Aldebaran
2. Brayko
3. Icewater
4. asper
5. J_C
6. Lord Rocket
7. Commissar Draco
8. Xor
9. hakuroshi
10. Morkar
11. moraes
12. Bluebottle
13. evdk
14. grotsnik
15. Marquess Cornwallis
16. skuphundaku
17. Yaar Podshipnik
18. Tolknaz
19. CormagMacD
20. Suchy
21. PorkaMorka
22. VentilatorOfDoom
23. jiujitsu
24. Azalin
25. trais
26. LeStryfe79
27. serch
28. Ed123
29. felipepepe
30. Ulminati
31. Lonerville
32. oldmanpaco
33. Phelot
34. ChumBucket
35. 20 Eyes
36. Alex
37. mugarod
38. Palikka
39. Gold
40. G.O.D.
41. Occasionally Fatal
42. Livonya
43. good little toastboy
44. Hamster
45. quasimodo
46. Nex
47. HanoverF
48. VonVentrue
49. Soilent Green
50. Mangoviir
51. Lexx
Updating master list as per this. Currently it means that if you're in the top 100 and want a copy, you'll get one.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
AFAIK that is "hoped" but is yet to be confirmed. I think Crooked Bee possibly mentioned 80 copies at one point. Not sure what the final tally will be though, or how kind and generous and how much Brian Fargo thinks he can bribe us into giving good reviews by giving us more copies.

Though pretty much only the last 10 people in the list donated less than $15. And most of those are $10.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
It has been officially confirmed -- Fargo says he's willing to give us "extra copies" if we need them for those who donated >$15 and needs a copy -- it's just that we shouldn't push it too far, so those who have also pledged directly via Kickstarter shouldn't ideally ask for another copy through here. ~80 copies is realistic and not too over the top.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
AFAIK that is "hoped" but is yet to be confirmed. I think Crooked Bee possibly mentioned 80 copies at one point. Not sure what the final tally will be though, or how kind and generous and how much Brian Fargo thinks he can bribe us into giving good reviews by giving us more copies.

Though pretty much only the last 10 people in the list donated less than $15. And most of those are $10.

I'm counting 72 asterisks in the first 165 lines. so assuming noone else chimes in and says they don't need copies (c'mon people who donated on kickstarter, let's not be greedy!) we're looking at 93 copiez that Crooked Bee needs to jew out of fargo for us. That puts golgepapaz firmly in the black (way above the 80 copies mark) so he needn't worry ;)

Tramboi

Prophet
Patron
I don't *need* my second copy, but I would gladly have it anyway so I can give it to some pal or other to enlighten them.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
deus101 Have you also pledged directly via Kickstarter?

no

*fucking tags how do they work*

That means, having donated $25 (if I'm not mistaken), you're perfectly eligible for a copy. Even if you disregard Temaperacl's addition to your pledge.
Well, yes...and...I wanted to give that away(a digital download version right?).

MAYBE, I'll go for a 50+15 dollar separate donation for the box + manual, when i get paid next week.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
That means, having donated $25 (if I'm not mistaken), you're perfectly eligible for a copy. Even if you disregard Temaperacl's addition to your pledge.
Temaperacl's donation isn't being disregarded. It's why Chris Avellone, Crooked Bee and deus101 are in the top 14.

tarkin

Augur
Wasteland 2
Don't need a copy, my donation was for the glory of the Codex. I'll buy the game if it comes out and if it's any good. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. :avatard:

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I could honestly use a copy, but it's no sweat if I don't get one. Put me somewhere in between.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom