Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So... ummm... wheres the game?

sheek

Arbiter
This game looks great. Is it really free or is it shareware? (can't believe it would be free)

Jora

Arcane
sheek said:
This game looks great. Is it really free or is it shareware? (can't believe it would be free)
It'll soon be free. There just needs to be some testing and tweaking.

Fargol

Novice
mondblut said:
which comes first - PTD 1.6 or Grimoire? Make your bets :)

Well, PTD 1.6 could be another year or two away, and it would still beat Grimoire.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Fargol said:
mondblut said:
which comes first - PTD 1.6 or Grimoire? Make your bets :)

Well, PTD 1.6 could be another year or two away, and it would still beat Grimoire.
You betcha it will.

Signs that the ubermensch known as "Cleve" is faltering in his attempts to deliver the ultimate Wizardry clone (well, until Sol Invictus visits the "unholy wrath of teh interweb denouncement" upon him again. That may excite him ):

Cleve von Titaniumguts said:
Grimoire : In freaking limbo. Have not worked on it in about a month or so. Must get the scripting done and then can proceed on that mind-numbing, horrible affliction that has attached itself to me like a paralytic leech for ten years.

Aieeeee.

I can envisage him continuing this until armageddon:

cleve17gn8uz.png

Picture courtesy of Saran.
(Where you bin you Irish lout?)

Frau Bishop

Erudite
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
(previously know as S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Oblivion Lost)
The game is basically finished !
http://www.gamershell.com/news/18263.html

edit:
Q: Will there ever be a Bard's Tale 4? A Wasteland 2?
A: Contact Electronic Arts. Some people consider Dragon Wars, an early Interplay developed and published CRPG to be BT4. EA put out a game called Fountain of Dreams, which used the Wasteland engine and was very similar in setting. Many people at Interplay would love to do a sequel to either of those games, but we don't have the rights.
http://wasteland.rockdud.net/meantime.html

Kos_Koa

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
I am sensing a recurring theme here...

The game does look interesting though. After seeing the quote from Naked_Lunch on the main page, I have a hankering to try it out.

Michael_Wolf

Educated
Has anyone heard anything from ZeroSum? If they still need help testing the game, there are dozens of people at the Codex willing to help them ... including me ;)

obediah

Erudite
If anyone finds the game, will the look to see if my master's thesis is stuck to it? It to was supposed to be done around christmas.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom