Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt drama incoming!

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Chris_chan_looking_up.jpg

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm the good guy in this whole thing, just like the Nazis were the good guys in WW2, just misunderstood by those who consider themselves their "victims", who do not realize that all the ill that has been done to them was for their greater good.

If that is really so important to you, then you have some serious problems and should go see a doctor. Seriously.

Taken care of by the Doctor Mengele Amarite? :troll: at the finest, shame this narcistic schmock was so self absorbed he didn't took the hint.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
sean said:
You don't believe someone can destroy your psyche do you? The Team Fortress user is the culprit. Not the girl. Not you. You don't think it will ever happen to you, do you? The moment somebody impales your personality, I would love to see what you write to me then. (I know what you're gonna try) See ya!

SOMEONE TOOK A VIDEO OF ME BEING RETARDED AND PUT IT ONLINE IT DESTROYED MY PSYCHE

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Other than :salute: for not taking the thread down, troll or not, I do have this to say about this (and other Codexers') talk about life in RPGCodex:

It appears that you are not very well-informed about this forum's culture. Creating internet drama by laughing at stupid retards who get easily offended isn't a thing we discourage, it is a thing we thrive upon. Some stupid retard going all BAWWWW over a girl he met in a fucking game is something we point and laugh at without showing the slightest sense of pity.

If you knew anything about the Codex, you should have expected that I'd post this publically for everyone to see in order to create some more internet drama and have people laugh at what a pathetic loser you are. It's what we love to do over here.

Seriously, when you say this kind of thing, it makes me feel ashamed to post in this place. Not because we're not (or shouldn't be) people who laugh at others' misfortune (because I don't give a crap), but rather because we've started to fully embrace the circlejerk.

When your forum is badass and you're proud of it, shut the fuck up about it.

Stabwound

Arcane
So the video is actually fake? I have to admit, that's some pretty convincing trolling.

I think it was obvious that the "Sean" who registered here was a troll, because this was a viral video on hundreds of other sites and it's pretty random to just start complaining at this one. It's hard to guess whether or not it's the same guy here but it's probably someone's dumb alt.

It's apparently one Shawn Elliott, some troll/podcast/video game guy. Listen around 1:30.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
When JarlFrank dumped that list of PMs, thread was :incline:

Now that he's been revealed as a troll...:decline:

I like how in the second video at 3:20 when he shouts "HONOR" there's a long echo. Very dramatic.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Now that he's been revealed as a troll...:decline:

I thought it was even funnier at that point. It was like a humorous plot twit in one of those wacky action thriller conman movies where you think the plot is just way too convoluted to actually work, then it does. Be great if it were the same guy.

attackfighter

Magister
I figured he was related to Ralphie. I would've posted the video sooner, except I forgot what it was called and couldn't find it. Anyways here he is in a different video, same premise:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom