Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

your all stupid

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
i came here adn i read a few of the threads and guys u are so stupid the devs at behtsoft have worked for years so that u cud all play a good game!! and wut do u do? u nitpick at little thigns that dont matter to the whole game. rgpcodex is nothing but a hive mind of people who only dont listen to the good sides cuz u dont like any games made after 1800 LOL!~!

let me see, wut hav u all complained about?

1- omg the grafics r bad:
how cum u guys care so much? i thought rgpcodex was suposed to be like all hardk0re text grafics!! what hippocrits.
2- omg the game wont run on my computar!!
BUY A NEW ONE, STUPID
3- omg the text is to big!!
so wat? redding shudnt be like work wen u make text big it makes it easier to read do u all no about levers? they make work easier (wen u move stuff). so big text is like a lever for video games do u understand this stupids? Bethstuf put it in there to make the game BETTER!!! and it is

good parts of oblivion:
1) role-playing
the role playing is gud cuz there is like 50 diferent setings u can change ur caracter's hair color and the face it has like a infinity of choices
2) immershion
wen i play i feel like i am there like in halo u cant get that from games like fallout (stupid) wich dont let u look thru the eyes of ur caracter.
3) freedom
u can do watever u want in oblibion wich is why it is a ROLE PLAYING GAME.
4) grafics
best ever in any game ive played
5) dialogue
i was just lisening to the text between the people in the cyrodil and i must say my jaw almost dropped onto the floor the stuff was so gud but the redding hurt my eyes after a while

Overall oblivion score: 844 golden stars and a Cap'n Crunch Super Sailor Merit Badge

header.gif

Xanfire

Novice
I don't see this as something that helps further your cause. How about instead of posting retarded threads and replies which I have seen you only do recently, make a post that actually shows a decent argument. Tell those noobs why you are right.

Have you played Oblivion? If not what right do you have to say that the game does not provide your needs? How do you know that all the negative reviews that you have read have been made by people who did not experience the game? What if the reviewer was a retard that made a shitty character without understanding the choices he made and made noob mistakes such as stealing too much or only running around pointlessly?

Honestly you're not gonna get a good review for the game during this week. The game has so much content it will take a decent amount of time to really analyze it. From my impression this game delivers a lot, and I am a RPG fan. I can see how people could easily misunderstand the mechanics of the game and see it as a flaw. Don't trash something you don't understand, rather try to understand it then share your opinion.

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
I don't see this as something that helps further your cause.
My what? Did you mistake this for some sort of engagement, rather than yet another wave of TESForumtards coming here to troll and bitch and pretend anyone cares about their opinions, as happens about twice a month?
How about instead of posting retarded threads and replies which I have seen you only do recently, make a post that actually shows a decent argument.
I can forgive you for that, since you've only decided to descend upon us heathens recently.
Tell those noobs why you are right.
Because I'm better than you. The thing is, if any of you had half a brain it wouldn't need explaining.

REX

Novice
3) freedom
u can do watever u want in oblibion wich is why it is a ROLE PLAYING GAME.

I can do whatever I want..... Exept use my favorite weapons, have a beard and lets see I cant name my god damn savegames....... .that alone doesnt make it bad, but its a VERY bad direction IMO, mainstreaming will be the death of intelligent and complex games for PC. Oblivion isnt bad, it just really makes me fear the outcome off future games especially FO3 and just the thougth of it makes med pissed of and I think many others fell the same way and that fuels the fire of criticism towards Bethesda.

Just think about it, how sad it would be if they decided that we only need like half or 3/4 of the skills from the old games when they make Fallout 3 argueing that we get some other new features instead and that mainstreaming it will make it playable for a much larger audience. :evil:

LaDoushe

Scholar
KC, I though you should know this:

Boo Berry is hardcore, just like Bethesda.

EDIT: just noticed that the game informer shows a mounted knight. how ironic.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Xanfire said:
I don't see this as something that helps further your cause. How about instead of posting retarded threads and replies which I have seen you only do recently, make a post that actually shows a decent argument. Tell those noobs why you are right.
Hello! Welcome to the Codex. To enjoy your stay as a n00b, it's sometimes a good idea to read up on a bit of history. Here's the 5 step program to getting educated:
  1. Hint: Type "Oblivion"
  2. Go back to the last page of results.
  3. Start reading all the threads that have "Oblivion" in the title. Especially those that are longer than 3 pages.
  4. Have fun!
Seriously, what are we supposed to do? Pull out a compiled FAQ every time a new retard is directed over here from the TES forums? Sorry, we've got better things to do.

Xanfire said:
Have you played Oblivion? If not what right do you have to say that the game does not provide your needs? How do you know that all the negative reviews that you have read have been made by people who did not experience the game? What if the reviewer was a retard that made a shitty character without understanding the choices he made and made noob mistakes such as stealing too much or only running around pointlessly?
Yes, trust no-one. Are you wearing your aluminium hat today? The Government brainwaves are extra strong during this season.

Xanfire said:
Honestly you're not gonna get a good review for the game during this week. The game has so much content it will take a decent amount of time to really analyze it. From my impression this game delivers a lot, and I am a RPG fan. I can see how people could easily misunderstand the mechanics of the game and see it as a flaw. Don't trash something you don't understand, rather try to understand it then share your opinion.
That's right. Oblivion is a deep and complex game which you need to analyse for 10 years before you can dare comment on it. It'll take you 1 tenth of that time to read all the threads we've had about Oblivion though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom