Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Brofisting is for fags

Multi-headed Cow

This is like that law of mandatory Nazi salute in in 1940s Germany.

What if nobody brofisted MHC, forcing DU to make RPGCodex as crowded as hiver's forum because of banning everyone but himself?

Stop being so easily manipulated. Also April 1st is already over FFS!
Do you like RPGWatch Cassidy?

I sure hope you do.
Can I pay the going rate of 100 brofists to have Cassidy released?
You begging DU for the release of someone exiled to RPGWatch was how this whole mess got started!
That doesn't mean others should be sent there! Have you ever looked at RPGWatch? It's goddamn terrible! I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
That doesn't mean others should be sent there! Have you ever looked at RPGWatch? It's goddamn terrible! I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Only when RPGCodex was down for a change of forum software. The experience was so profoundly horrifying that my consciousness has suppressed the details.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
I had to ignore my beloved MHC as I cannot fist with the bros, but nor can I see any posts that require brofisticuffs.
:neveraskedforthis:
Please forgive me, son of Gaben...

Our Gaben in Bellevue,
hallowed be your name.
Your sales come,
your will be done,
on Steam as it is in retail.
Give us this day our daily deal,
and forgive us our torrents,
as we also have forgiven our seeders.
And lead us not into Origin,
but deliver us from Bobby.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Hail Gabe, full of Hats, the Summer sale is with thee.
Blessed art thee among devs and blessed is the fruit of thy code, Steam.
Holy GabeN, Father of Steam, pray for us sheeple. Now and in the hour of midweek madness.
Sandvich.

10180.jpg

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Cassidy

Arcane
You're being tested. This is an online behavioral test. Whether it is for the lulz or for a $$$ purpose will soon be discovered.

DU can only pull whatever he wants if RPGCodex is to you what a crack is to a crackhead. Don't be that weak, don't be the man who sucks cock to get some crack. First they came with mandatory brofists for the lulz, then they came with mandatory donations or ding dong bannu for cretins and the bottom of the toilet will be literally reached as another SomethingAwful case happens right here, with all the intelligent people getting out. Because honestly, if this doesn't stop, that may as well be the final consequence of your weak-willed choices. And even if it won't lead to that, resisting is better than to live in a reign of terror and fear.

A Rhine is drawn , on one side the pussies, on the other those willing to resist no matter the consequences. Whichever side becomes larger will be your choice, and the consequences will be many, one way or another, either ending the rhine for FreiKodex or for the exploitation of the weak. If Free Kodex dies, I will be gladly gone together with it and bother not about the sad shadow of the former RPGCodex self or with RPGWatch for the matter.

:salute:

If I am to become a martyr, my words shall be remembered once you shell your bucks due to your weakness or once these deadly games of lulz become permanent and perpetual in a reign of terror arguably worse than ends of rhines. Don't let it happen while you can!

Piety

Shitpostin'
Codex 2012 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Torment: Tides of Numenera
Much love to MHC, but I refuse to take part in this grotesque mockery of the beloved brofist.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Damn, MHC actually had two posts worth brofisting in this thread. Sadly I will not brofist him as long as it's mandatory.
Only dead fish swim with the stream :salute:

PS: as if anybody really gives a fuck...

MRSA

Scholar
June is Brofist Multi-headed Cow month. Every post you see made by Multi-headed Cow MUST be brofisted. Anyone who has not brofisted all of his posts by the end of the month will be banned.

is it 4 realz or a lame attempt at humour?

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Why do you think the Krauts wanted to take the East and steal the women?

To stick them in concentration camps because they thought Slavs were an inferior race?

The Aryan Master Race conceived by the Nazis graded humans on a scale of pure Aryan to non-Aryan (who were viewed as subhumans).[6] At the top of the scale of pure Aryans included Germans and other Germanic peoples including the Dutch, Scandinavians, the French and the English [6] because they carried a suitable composition of Germanic blood.[7] The Nazis considered Slavs to be a severely contaminated race, including: Bosniaks, Croats, Czechs, Poles, and Russians, Serbs, Ukrainians who were classified as "subhumans".[8] At the bottom of the racial scale of non-Aryans were Jews, Romani, and blacks.[9]

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Why do you think the Krauts wanted to take the East and steal the women?

To stick them in concentration camps because they thought Slavs were an inferior race?

The Aryan Master Race conceived by the Nazis graded humans on a scale of pure Aryan to non-Aryan (who were viewed as subhumans).[6] At the top of the scale of pure Aryans included Germans and other Germanic peoples including the Dutch, Scandinavians, the French and the English [6] because they carried a suitable composition of Germanic blood.[7] The Nazis considered Slavs to be a severely contaminated race, including: Bosniaks, Croats, Czechs, Poles, and Russians, Serbs, Ukrainians who were classified as "subhumans".[8] At the bottom of the racial scale of non-Aryans were Jews, Romani, and blacks.[9]

That's what they said to sell their idea. In truth they ended up relying ever more on those 'subhumans' to do their fighting, their weapon building(many were hired help, not slave labour). There was a huge program to Aryanise a large percentage of the women for breeding with the so-called 'master race'. THey may have come with delusions of slaughtering everyone, but they ended fancying the wimmin for their own depraved needs. Seeing the hairy backed and square jawed 'frauleins' back home, just gave impetus to the idea.

Sub

Arcane
I am torn between apathy and wanting to be a good girl.

Even with a month all for himself, MultiheadedCow can't touch the Majesticness of our King and Queen of Brodom, Sir Meltdown and Lady Bee.

MhC, I am disappoint

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom