Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Let's raise $5,000 for Dead State.

Annie Mitsoda

Digimancy Entertainment
Developer
Ulminati has the right of it. 15 copies, distributed at Codexian discretion. I do love this Thunderdome idea, but I suppose some OTHER, non-fatal contest will be involved, as it was with Wasteland 2. I am particularly excited to see what texts people come up with... not to mention the equipment item! AND I just coordinated with Oscar to send our ideas for an RPG Codex poster to our graphic artist, Brandon, to begin work. It will be glorious. GLORIOUS!

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
I'm going to be a dirty commie and suggest that the fifteen Codex copies go to people who didn't donate to the main Kickstarter (because they're getting one anyway).

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
1.00 USD = 7.08360 SEK
US Dollar Swedish Krona
1 USD = 7.08360 SEK 1 SEK = 0.141171 USD

Are you sure you clicked on the right link?

When I click on it and select Sweden as my country the amount of donation is still in USD.

don.jpg

Radisshu

Prophet
Yeah, that's the thing. It says, "HELLO SIR U HAVE AN AMOUNT OF 82 POINT SOMETHING USD ON YOUR ACCOUNT. THIS MONEY IS AVAILABLE AS SEK", and when I try to donate it says I got no dohllaz

I think I have to move the money to my bank account, switch my paypal account to convert to dollars, and then move them back. Fucking pain in the arse.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
I think I have to move the money to my bank account, switch my paypal account to convert to dollars, and then move them back. Fucking pain in the arse.
log into paypal, click on the currency calculator link next to your account balance and then add usd to your account currencies. no back and forth sending required.

Radisshu

Prophet
usd was already present. I made it my main currency, but it still says 0 USD and [X amount] SEK. Oh well, I'll fix this when I get home from work, I'm on a train right now (a woman next to me said "I'm on a train right now" in english the second I'd written it, weird)

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
usd was already present. I made it my main currency, but it still says 0 USD and [X amount] SEK
you might have to convert from sek to usd first. iirc that was done via the calculator thing on the same screen you add new currencies at.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
As we did with Wasteland 2, we'll give the first 15 to those who donated the most. I'll sort the list by donation amount when I update it tomorrow.

Currently $26 or more will get you into the top 15.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I will throw some more cash at it after i come home from the dentists tomorrow. Depending on my bill i will see what i can give.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Yeah, all the best. I'm going to get a copy from the KS page. ;)

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Ah crap i forgot to put in my name.

Any way the 75$ you got in are mine

My Dentists bill was WAY Less then i had planned for so her you go.

Annie Mitsoda

Digimancy Entertainment
Developer
I wanted to let you guys know that Brandon (our graphic artist) and Oscar and myself are coordinating on a Codex poster EVEN NOW, and it's gone through a couple revisions, and it's looking more and more excellent with each revision.

(Also, you guys are fantastic. HAIL TO THEE, CODEXIA!) :love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom