Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Overt GD moderation

Project: Eternity
Who fucking cares?
It's GD.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
So, shitrider is butthurt about his derpy derp being deleted from derperal discussion. Isn't that cute. Maybe ban him so he doesn't have to suffer such cruelty no more?

MetalCraze

Arcane
My Mossad thread wasn't deleted and gathered some pro advice. Guess that makes me a superior human to you, FretRider.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It looks like liberals have gotten into the Codex.

Are you a bad enough dude to save the Codex from Liberals?

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Sorry DU, I'm brofisting Grunker and not you. His version is better more liberal.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
Are you a bad enough dude to save the Codex from Liberals?

qxpicm.jpg

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
I still think a vacation in Prosper Land would do him good.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Oh oh oh I know! Can we have a LIBRULS! smiley? Something like a Codex troll shaking his fist and screaming LIBRULS! Damn, wish I could ask MCA to draw one.

... is Ratatosk still around?

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
Oh oh oh I know! Can we have a LIBRULS! smiley? Something like a Codex troll shaking his fist and screaming LIBRULS! Damn, wish I could ask MCA to draw one.

... is Ratatosk still around?

I support this fine idea.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
The great decline truly got underway when that faGGot of faGGots Jaesun was made moderator, and when the queen dyke herself, suicidebytch, became mod as well.

The bytch apparently is an utter loser in RL so to make up for that, she bans threads in GD to give meaning to her pathetic, gang rape filled life.

Bring back kingcomrade as mod.

Make Phelot mod as well.

Make Liberal mod too, for teh lulz.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Due to the concerns raised in this thread, we are now implementing a regime of covert moderation.

Now you won't know when or where our GD moderators will strike next!!

"Overt" moderation? As opposed to what, covert moderation?
Due to the concerns raised in this thread, we are now implementing a regime of covert moderation.

Now you won't know when or where our GD moderators will strike next!!
It's always been covert, we've never known when or where any moderators will strike. There's no way to tell who did what unless they announce it. And then, they could be lying.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
What are you trying to say, Occasionally Fatal?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom