Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Diversity Squad Party: EYE Divine Cybermancy

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Here's the list of current EYE players, though I probably forgot someone. If you'd like to join, let me know:
1. Me
2. Babitz
3. Jaedar
4. Renegen
5. IDenT
6. Pharaoh (aka Anus_Pounder aka Princess) - when he gets back from his mothershithole

We play through Hamachi, so be ready to install it if you'd like to play with us. EYE is now on sale for 4€ on Steam.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Waiting for the last day of the sale to see if it gets a larger discount, then maybe I'll join. :keepmyjewgold:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I will join up... as soon as I've learned what this game is and how to play it. :greatjob:

Ashery

Prophet
Just picked it up as well.

What time do you gents typically play at?

Humppaleka

Cipher
I'm in, and of course I won't bother actually learning the game before jumping in (unless some of my other bros want to play it). :smug:

Project: Eternity
Shit crashes when i alt-tab.
Source Engine. What are ya gonna do?

I just picked this game up too - a four-pack, actually. I'm going to do a run-through of the campaign with some of my friends, but I might join up for the Codex Diversity Squad playthrough afterwards. It seems really really really good so far, speaking as someone who is in a constant love-affair with Deus Ex.

thesoup

Arcane
I guess we'll have an easier time organizing during the weekend. Next week I'll be playing mostly around midnight (yuro time). I'll gladly broop with anyone and show you some tricks.

Also, install hamachi or suggest a better alternative as hamachi sux ass.

Ashery

Prophet
Eh, don't even need Hamachi, actually.

I managed to host decently, but the combination of my barely average connection and the fact that we had players across the globe kinda made the game lag to hell for others.

Still, had a solid five player coop session. We just need someone with a decent connection to host.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
OK, I think it's high time to play it again! Let's play EYE this weekend, 4th-6th of January (maybe longer if we won't finish it again withing that time). Who's up for it?
PS. I'm making a new char, gonna go with PSI this time.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I bought this game last Christmas and still haven't really played it.

Konjad

Patron
So far:
1. Me
2. Babitz
3. Metro (I get that you're in?)
4. Princess
5. Jaedar (Perhaps, but he's being a woman)
6. IDenT

EDIT:
7. Hoax (maybe)
8. Infinitron (maybe)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom