Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Evelynn nerfs confirmed :troll:

So far, I've only seen her in one game of 3v3 so that might not account for much, but I'm fairly sure that's a given. The detection range on her stealth is so absurdly short, if you are not running something like Ohri or Kassaderp mid you gotta place like 4 vision wards around your lane or hug turrets 24/7. Don't even get me started about top lane. If you ask me she can probably even ignore going through the river and just go up front through the lane because even if she gets spotted by accident, you still won't be ready for her, and she's got that ridonkulous MS boost.

I have no idea what the fuck was Riot thinking. They nerf Evelynn into uselessness because she invokes a turret hugging mentality, and then go back full circle, returning her exactly to that state, if not even worse because you can't even place normal wards somewhere further into the jungle in places where she could be using shadow walk to get invisible and go gank.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
At least the Malzahar buff is really cool. Makes all his stuff a FUCKTON more reliable. The voidling will no longer stand in the middle of the distance between you and the E-infected target, going back and forth 2 steps, the call of the void is MUCH easier to land and now always does full damage, faggots can no longer run out of the range of your nether grasp right after you drop null zone, and nether grasp no longer gets interrupted right after casting because of a missclick. Woooooooooo!

Hellraiser

Arcane
Speaking of FotM, when will Jayce get nerfed so that all the faggots playing Jayce top will be forced to play something that is less of a free win? Unless you're about to tell me he's not really FotM in ranked yet, and I'll have to endure this bullshit until the copycats jump on the bandwagon after some "pro" streamer makes that shit more popular forcing riot to do something.

TBH I have no idea how riot intends to balance a champion that can be both a ranged AD carry for bot and a bruiser for top at the same time. I could deal with having to lane against another annoying top ranged AD, for the price of the enemy team comp being kind of fucked once team fights start unless I get zoned like hell. But Jayce kind of bypasses that completely and he's a fucking bitch to gank (TURBO GATEEE, if enemy catches up to you just smack them away with the hammer....).

Also streamers are retards, had one wanting to go jayce top after ali said a billion times he's going top (it was a blind pick game). Ok ali was a tard for thinking ali top is good, so was teemo for picking teemo. But the fucking drama queen shouldn't go duo top and feed on purpose (which she admitted to) because "2k streamers told her to throw the match". Why would anyone want to watch shitty games in my low normal elo is beyond me. Most likely forever alone retards watching because "it was a gurl hurr durr". The rest of the team basically insulted her with "back to the klitchen" jokes.

What the FUCK have they done to the Jax champion portrait? For fucks sake, this is sub-weaboo levels of shit. It looks straight out of dota!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Ah, I forgot to mention the most important Malz buff:

Voidlings now have a bitchin' dance

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Speaking of FotM, when will DariusJayce get nerfed so that all the faggots playing DariusJayce top will be forced to play something that is less of a free win? Unless you're about to tell me he's not really FotM in ranked yet, and I'll have to endure this bullshit until the copycats jump on the bandwagon after some "pro" streamer makes that shit more popular forcing riot to do something.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Fuck this shit, Evelynn is number 1 ban until they nerf her to the ground again. What the fuck were you thinking Riot.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Shes's back?

6jve.jpg

She was my first champion, back when she had her stun and was still strong, can't wait for the patch to pick her again.

Project: Eternity
Fuck this shit, Evelynn is number 1 ban until they nerf her to the ground again. What the fuck were you thinking Riot.
I laned as Morgana against the new Evelynn today and completely shut her down cleanly and consistently. Me and the rest of my team were weary of the new Eve, though, so we did go out of our way a little to harass and gank her so she couldn't farm.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Indeed it is, Morgana. I guess he needs to buy more purpl lanterns.

Yes. Five of them, just to cover midlane.

625 gold every 3 minutes to counter the jungler @______________@

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'm thinking I'd actually drop the (non purpl) wards near one of eves creep camps since she's likely to destealth for those and just keep an eye on whether or not my lqane opponent seems a bit more aggressive to determine if she's inc.

Still, I mostly just saw an excuse to spam Morgana pix :love:

Juul

Learned
lol Morg's been nerfed so much since her tiny little buff that set her to god tier, that she's easily weaker than when she was considered a bad choice. Really not sure if she's worth the hype/ban status at this point, especially in the world of Ahri/Karthus/Cass/Ryze/Swain and with Orianna getting back up there (they just buffed her Q ratio). Not to mention the Malzahar changes look really promising.
I hate laning against her, just because it's so boring. Hopefully the E cooldown nerf will make her gankable.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Yeah, she still has safe laning, but is it really that much to be feared? Maybe it is, I'm just kind of skeptical.

Thing with Morgana is that once she gets zhonya's and level 6 she's always a threat, sort of like kennen.

And laning against her has to be the most fucking boring thing that can happen at mid.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Thing with Shen is that once he gets nothing at all and level 6, he's always a threat, sort of like Karthus.
:troll:

Juul

Learned
Top Shen is not a big deal anymore. It's all about jungle shen now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom