Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rules of the Codex - Enhanced Edition (2012)

circ

Arcane
Possibly he took his parents bullshit a little too seriously and thought that urine counts as masturbation too. He's either on colostomy bags or diapers now.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Semen is slightly yellow-ish when you don't ejaculate often because of the large amounts of sperm cells within, or something like that.

circ

Arcane
Yeah, semen does even tend to turn more yellowish if its left lying around. But anyway, I don't think anyone would make the mistake of thinking that's anything else than a steady stream of piss and diarrhea.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
read between the lines

I made a mess and forgot to clean it a couple times once

why that response, Dicksmoker?

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
:lol:

third answer was actually informative, oddly enough

I actually looked up "eating shit" there once to post @ BTE

turns out apparently people think that the "eating shit and dying" thing really happens

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Updated moderators.

Also note that moderators are now shown in each forum's description.

Phelot

Arcane
Holy shit, 1st season cast member has cameo on the 12th season of 'The Codex'

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Due to recent requests, I have made an addendum to #5.

Also added to #6.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Retardo Land has always been locked. It was mostly designed as an archive for threads that passed the point of intelligent discussion and into the realm of hurrdurr.

And no, you will never post in it. And we will not unlock it to allow people to herp-a-derp in there.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
07/08?

No, it was closed in '07 already. Probably in late '06 too, which is when I started browsing the Codex, and I've never seen Retardo Land to be open.

catfood

AGAIN
It was open immediately after the forum upgrade in winter due to an oversight, but it was closed again soon after. /wyrmlord

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
07/08?

No, it was closed in '07 already. Probably in late '06 too, which is when I started browsing the Codex, and I've never seen Retardo Land to be open.
Yes, but there's no "already". It was created as a locked forum when it was opened in 2004. There was like, one brief period where we talked about opening it around the days of the whole VD / DU saga where I believe it was trialled for like, a week, but that is all. And again it was open for a brief period at the start of this year during the forum upgrade before we figured out how to lock it down again (people were making new topics in the news forum at that time too).

Okay, goat is banned. I also added a new forum, which you guys may have already noticed. It's for dumping threads like the ones that goat started as well as the attention whoring stuff Exitium has done over the last day or so which triggered all this bullshit.

So, here's the deal with it. If there's a thread that you guys think should be moved to Retardo Land, you post about it here and you guys are free to discuss the thing in that thread. I will check the thread going by the arguments in the thread you guys make and I will evalutate the thread's merits. If it's bullshit, I will move it to Retardo Land. No one else should move anything there.

That okay with everyone?
Slippery slopes man, slippery slopes.

Oh right. See, I just moved those then came into here to see what you posted and wondered what was going on until I thought "Oh right. See, I just moved those"...

Did I do something bad Grandma? I think I'm just so used to cleaning Volourns crap out of Site Feedback that moving them when they hit my "crap" identifiers just seemed like an automatic thing to do.

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T BAN VOLOURN THOUGH!? You get lame copy cats doing the same thing because they can get away with it and Volourn's getting attention. You ban Volourn, at least for a month, you keep him away. You stop copy-cats.

Moving Volourn's wacky bat shit from the Site Feedback forum to Retardo Land is perfectly fine as long as he keeps it up. I really don't like anything deleted. See, the nice thing about Retardo Land is that if at a later date someone questions anything involving Volourn's tirade, we can just do a quick search of Retardo Land for threads started by Volourn and say, "Well, he did make an ass out of himself by starting 529 threads over the course of 43 days." Then we can provide a link to that search as the proof.

That's precisely why Retardo Land exists.
At some point we stopped caring what other people thought about us banning people. Probably due to the high number of people who came here and started posting crap as they said "trolololo you can't ban me!" and then, much to their surprise, we did. Now we just take it one step further and expunge their entire existence (mind you the admins can still see all the deleted posts and quote where necessary).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom