Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Battlefield Anniversary Sale

DramaticPopcorn

Hello,

Not advertising or anything but there is a sale of most Battlefield products and I was wondering if Battlefield Bad Company 2 community still exists and buying it would be worth it to play every now and then.

BF 3 bores the shit out of me and I am too cheap to buy Premium and all those new maps.

Inbefore origins, trolls, ea kills gaming etc

Deakul

Augur
Man, they need to do something BF1942.

Make it freeware or atleast make one more huge patch that includes the expansions.

almondblight

Arcane
Are any of the later games as fun as 1942? It was always fun just screwing around in that game (sneaking on to enemy carriers and mining the flight deck, setting up car bombs, etc.). I only played a little of the later ones, but they seemed to be missing some of the fun.

Humppaleka

Cipher
I tried to shove my money down EA's throat by buying Battlefield 3 but NOOOOOOO, I just couldn't buy it. Even contacted tech support and as usual "you will get your game, just wait". Nothing, and now a bunch of "your order was cancelled" emails. Motherfuckers don't know how to make money.:rage:

Propably was for the best though, to not waste money on a product as filthy as BF 3. :obviously:

Quilty

Magister
BC2 still has a lively community, and I still play it now and then on European servers with some buddies of mine. Its animations, first person movement and graphics are inferior to BF3, but it's still a good-looking game with a fun destruction gimmick. It does suffer from an occasionally bugged knife-kill, and a race of untermench hackers, but it's fun in its own way. Certainly less flashier than BF3.

Destroid

Arcane
Are flashlights still annoying as fuck? I haven't played since beta.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom