Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Blood Bowl League

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Eh, is BB Manager still broken?

I'm supposed to have 9 points I think, I only have 6 in the first post.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
OK :)

(but that replay holds faulty information compared to what actually happened, doesn't it?)

Anyway, when next I'm at my desktop, I will send you the replay.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Nah, the replay contains correct information. It's what actually happened that is faulty. ;)

I could also create a faux-replay using single player teams modeled after the teams from the match, as I've been doing in previous seasons. But that would mean some tedious work, which I'd rather avoid unless absolutely necessary.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Yeah, fuck that. I'll upload it when I get the chance. But that replay says the match was 1-1 since the game never finished. So won't that info display incorrectly in the standings?

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I forgot about that. Don't upload it then, it will disrupt the standings. I'll create the faux-replay sometime later.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Was just about to suggest something similar. Although, if it's possible for you, I'd really prefer tomorrow from 12:00 til around 17:00, if possible.

Captain Shrek

Sorry dude impossible in the afternoon or early evening on weekdays. We can always play on Sunday. I am free on Sunday mostly in the afternoon.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Our game broke with a server error...

when I was leading 1-0 at halftime with my possession, two sauri plus Morg injured and Chris Priestly levelled up :x fucking cyanide.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
As much as it sucks to have a game interrupted, I can't say I'm *that* said. Not cool when your best saurus gets -1 S injury.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Me and Shrek played. Replay is here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3613210/Grunker vs. Shrek.db

Also: watch out for that sucker! He fould hard in the last four turns. I was really lucky he rolled terribly.

In other news, my ghoul made MVP and leveled up. DOUBLE SIX AH YEAH BABY HERE I COME

MA7, ST4, AG3 and Dodge.

oh, and AV7 and no regen, dat bitch gon die

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Oh, and a word to the newbies of this league: Sell those fucking Assistant Coaches and Cheerleaders ASAP dudes. I've played a couple of you now that kept a bunch of both around, and it's a complete waste. There is a slight argument for keeping 1 of both, maybe, but fire anything in excess of that.

It's really just useless TV-bloat, and even a single Assistant Coach or Cheerleader can mean the difference between affording a wizard or not (for you and your opponent) when calculating inducements.

Garm

Learned
Hey MicoSelva, just wondering if you forgot about me and Gravy's match...it still isn't validated:(

Or did Grunker validate his own? Hopefully he didn't take the good level up rolls....I need my two ST5 saurus to happen.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Hey MicoSelva, just wondering if you forgot about me and Gravy's match...it still isn't validated:(

Or did Grunker validate his own? Hopefully he didn't take the good level up rolls....I need my two ST5 saurus to happen.

I've validated your match with Gravy :)

Garm

Learned
I've validated your match with Gravy :)

Cool, thanks. Leveled up the Saurus...wrestle and then block. Could have had dodge on one...but I've already got two with dodge...and I didn't wanna face the uphill climb of 8 more xp before block.

scratchmonkey

Educated
grotsnik -- I think I might have time to play tomorrow and Friday during your evening, if you want a more specific time let me know otherwise I'll just ping you now that we're SteamBros.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Yeah, I went straight to bed yesterday, didn't even take a look at my PC. Thanks for validating, Grunker.
I've uploaded Grunker vs. Shrek match to BBM.

scratchmonkey

Educated
Me and doc grot played, match has been submitted through BBM:

Finished a 1-1 draw -- Grot took all of my rerolls both halves and in the first one, he patiently drove down the field, using his trees well and I couldn't get blitzes onto his carrier, including on the final turn, when he ran it in. Second half, some good luck in the form of a tree taking itself out opened up a hole and I was able to dodge through it for the score. I went the coward's route and with only six players on the field kicked deep. As it was, I finished with four players left (and the apoth saved one of my werewolves, who would have been deaded otherwise) and grot had to risk a throw to score on the final turn, which wound up with the 'fling sustaining an injury.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom