Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Blood Bowl League

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Good. Let's do that.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
I am waiting for chaos edition so I can make a new team for the last couple of matches. That's allowed, right?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I am waiting for chaos edition so I can make a new team for the last couple of matches. That's allowed, right?

:lol:

nigga, what?

Of course you finish the league with the team that joined. Otherwise if my team was crushed in a match I could just bring in a new one.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Well, that was a mightily strange match. The Decliners, in a true :decline: fashion, got kicked around like soft little bunnies. Not only that, they forgot to take their armor to the pitch. They dropped like flies from the very beginning. I haven't succeeded in a single regeneration roll the whole match. I had four injuries and two KOs by half-time. And then, in the second, PETE HINES GOT KILLED :( :( :( :(

:balance:
tumblr_m9w4m3pnI71qkkmw1.gif
:balance:

that's how my pit looked like at the end (at least the KOed guys all woke up):

34estv8.jpg

Of course, I only managed to inflict three casualties, two of which were regened.
thankfully Captain Shrek focused on beating me up rather than getting the ball, so I won 2-0.

grotsnik

Arcane
Disclaimer: the above brofist should be taken entirely as an expression of nasty malevolent glee at the death of Pete Hines and not as any kind of consolatory supportive gesture.

Captain Shrek

Yo Daawg.

There was never any chance to win. So I decided to take the brute-route.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I uploaded the 2xGR match replay and validated the Captain Shrek vs. hoverdog massacre.

EDIT:
Also validated Scratchmonkey vs. toastboy.

Garm & Jaedar - we're waiting for Your match to close the matchday, bros.

Garm

Learned
Hey, my apologies to everyone, me and Jaedar should be playing our match in about 7ish hours. We would have had it done earlier but Cyanide released that 2.0.1.5 patch...which I had to download--870mb at 200kb per second because of their shitty servers.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
870MB patch? It seems that Legendary Edition is getting all 3d models and textures of Chaos Edition, even if new races won't be available for play in LE.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
good news. that means i dont have to buy the chaos ed to play with chaos owners right

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Garm and me played. Was a draw. Would have been a win for me if I had picked wizard instead of rerolls as inducements :( Gonna miss the playoffs for that it seems.

scratchmonkey

Educated
MicoSelva -- Me and Grunker are having trouble playing our match -- whenever either of us hits the Play button, nothing happens, no invite sent. Every once in a while I get a horribly formatted message saying that I can't play with this team because somebody needs to level up. All my players are leveled though. Could be an issue with the release of Chaos Edition, I guess. Anybody else having trouble playing their game?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom