Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information New Codex Eternity Rewards: In-game Presence, Chris Avellone Trolls and Signatures

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
So who are the rich bastards that suddenly donated 2000 in a matter of hours collectively ?

maverick

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Ha, it's amazing how a community made of trannies, basement dwellers, egoistical and obnoxious angry trolls is still able to work together to achieve something :lol:

Didn't think we would make it. I'm impressed :obviously:

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Ha, it's amazing how a community made of trannies, basement dwellers, egoistical and obnoxious angry trolls is still able to work together to achieve something :lol:

Didn't think we would make it. I'm impressed :obviously:
The codex is gullible like that

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Codexian party should make derogatory comments about real time with pause and cooldowns while engaging in combat

Yes, they should use per-rest spells only. But that only makes sense if we go back to the original idea of a party of Codexers.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
One of the corpses should carry a note: "If you're reading this we didn't scale to your level."

:brodex: Sweet, this means the Skyway NPC is being made. :lol:

Edit: I didn't have any KWA-bucks remaining to donate. Next one I will definitely be a bro :(

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I don't honestly believe they have plans for combat taunts, BUT perhaps in the encounter dialogue is could go something like this:

*CNPC1: Slow down there old chap! Why down you...... cooldown for a moment. We have a... proposal for you.
CNPC2: Indeed we do. You look much more interesting than the usual..... pop a mole run of the mill riff raff we encounter these
CNPC3: [interrupting CNPC2] While I shouldn't speak out of..... turn, Perhaps we can entice you with a little....game?
CNPC4: Oh indeed it is. It is a game. A game that doesn't..... scale to the like of you.

etc... etc....

*CNPC = Codex NPC

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Those .... pauses would make them sound like a band of creeps. Which they are.

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I still say we go with something more thematic than actually putting codexers in the game. Just write up a bunch of cool characters and some banter that fit with the game world, and at the same time feature our inherent flaws/greatness and let MCA name them.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Holy shit we made it.

I'm seriously impressed with anyone who donated more than my measly $10.

:mca::greatjob::mca:

Seriously good job bros and brodettes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom