Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Project Eternity Kickstarter Update #25: Obsidian Loot Bag and Final Countdown Stream

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Tags: Adam Brennecke; Obsidian Entertainment; Pillars of Eternity

Update #25 to Obsidian's Project Eternity Kickstarter is here. No new stretch goals, but hey! More live streaming!

The past month has been absolutely incredible. You have blown away our wildest expectations and we are so excited about starting the journey of creating this game for you. The Kickstarter site will be closing down here in the next few hours – 6 PM PDT to be exact. I would like to remind you that you can watch us at the studio for the final countdown beginning at 12 PM (Noon!) PDT. We will be streaming live on UStream and Twitch.tv.

Final Fun and Silly Reward Tier - Obsidian Loot Bag

Our final fun reward for you is what we are calling the Obsidian Loot Bag at a $350 tier with a limit of 30. The Loot Bag contains an AMD Processor donated by our incredible friends over at AMD (you rock Steve Bell!), a signed Obsidian game (not Project Eternity), and a random assortment of Obsidian loot such as pens, coasters, t-shirts, game patches, doodles, etc. The AMD Processor is an A10, does not have a heat sink attached, and will be shipped OEM style. The Loot Bag includes everything in the $250 tier level too. Since we are shipping computer parts, we can't ship outside the USA with this one.​

There's also a behind the scenes look at the PE screenshot that you may want to check out.

Full update here.

VonVentrue

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Obsidian said:
Early this morning, we took a poll on what you would like to see via Twitter, Facebook, and on our Kickstarter Comments page for remaining stretch goals. Our first reaction is that we want to make the game better instead of just bigger (...)

If you're sincere in your desire to make the best game possible, ditch the "RTwP combat" garbage immediately; it's not too late yet.

MCA
MCA
casts mass-summon

Why are you tagging people who have already donated (including yourself :smug:)

It's a handy list for summoning people for making decisions.

Do I have to do all the thinking for you guys? And you are supposed to be rooting for this game. Develop some managerial skills FFS.

PS: did it in the wrong thread, though.

edit: Come to think of it, it's a useful list to harass all the RTwP cocksuckers in one shot :smug:

I wonder if you can tag people in sigs :troll:

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Handy backlist to summon all the donators according to the current list.
BRO, you're still doing it wrong if you want to piss
race_title.png
s off, but I won't say it out loud because the last time I publicly provoked mass butthurt, the next morning I had something like 500 alerts and got my whole recent posting history censored for a few hours.

MCA
Handy backlist to summon all the donators according to the current list.
BRO, you're still doing it wrong if you want to piss
race_title.png
s off, but I won't say it out loud because the last time I publicly provoked mass butthurt, the next morning I had something like 500 alerts and got my whole recent posting history censored for a few hours.

Do it. I've got BALLS OF STEEL. I'm no pussy to fear fucking alerts.

Joff1981

Educated
Project: Eternity
Final stretch goal $4m. Enhancements to the whole game including live instrumentation for soundtrack, in-game developer commentary and Chris Avellone will be forced to play Arcanum :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom