Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Wow, you fags suck, they actually picked up the Elzair question, but it made no sense.

It was about Elzair being at, uh, some games convention where MCA was giving some design speech, and Elzair asked him something directly by addressing him 'Mr Avellone', which apparently got him riled up or w/e.

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
What the fuck, I'm going to be unconscious at work tomorrow

Wow, you fags suck, they actually picked up the Elzair question, but it made no sense.

It was about Elzair being at, uh, some games convention where MCA was giving some design speech, and Elzair asked him something directly by addressing him 'Mr Avellone', which apparently got him riled up or w/e.
Yeah what the fuck was that, fucking awkward

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin

Phelot

Arcane
Was it Elzair that went to some game convention and MCA pushed him or said something rude? Ask MCA about that.

MCA needs more info

GOT IT!

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/dragoncon-after-dark.75672/#post-2250914

Elzair said:
In other news, MCA challenged me out for calling him "Mr. Avellone." I don't think he liked me, and the microphone guy refused to take my question in the next panel, but it did not matter because I still managed to ask it to the one person I cared about.

In other news, MCA told me the secret sauce that let him make PS:T was hate. No wonder this place likes him much.

Yeah, I am starting to think he is kind of an asshole. Still, he let me hug his girlfriend/groupie/whateverthehellsheis, so he cannot be all bad.

QUICK! ASK ASK

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Alcohol kicking in there now hells yeah

What the fuck is this Elzair bullshit, what is the fucking point? Goddamn

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I kind of like their sudden love for Sweden.
:love:

I wish they would take more Q/A though.

Deleted member 7219

Don't just miss Anthony Davis, hire the bastard! And everyone else let go because of the failure of Aliens and other projects.

They didn't let me go. :)

I left about a year ago to back to Texas to be with my family and help with the family business.

Ah. That's good. All the Obsidian layoffs were rather upsetting, especially as they seemed to involve people who worked on NWN2, MotB, KOTOR 2, New Vegas etc.

Phelot

Arcane
ASK IT GOD DAMMIT :lol: At Dragon Con, he slighted Elzair

In other news, MCA challenged me out for calling him "Mr. Avellone." I don't think he liked me, and the microphone guy refused to take my question in the next panel, but it did not matter because I still managed to ask it to the one person I cared about.

In other news, MCA told me the secret sauce that let him make PS:T was hate. No wonder this place likes him much.

Yeah, I am starting to think he is kind of an asshole. Still, he let me hug his girlfriend/groupie/whateverthehellsheis, so he cannot be all bad.

grotsnik

Arcane
Instead of wasting time with this Elzair non-story (so he likes to beat up his fans? So what? Tim Cain cut off a guy's ear once), the Codex should be yelling advice at MCA about his upcoming Arcanum build.

HIGH-BEAUTY HALF-OGRE.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Instead of wasting time with this befuddling Elzair non-story, the Codex should be yelling advice at MCA about his upcoming Arcanum build.

HIGH-BEAUTY HALF-OGRE.

I think they're already past the stage to ask serious questions for after the 5th or 6th wodka shot. :P

Rane

Novice
One vote for fun-based.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom