Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kickstarter Watch.

Malpercio

Arcane
So, any good kickstarter drama in the last months?

Destroid

Arcane
K1NFg.png

Their claimed delivery of the completed PC/Mac title was Oct 2012. So far they have released three sample tracks from the soundtrack, and no games. The only way I can imagine them being able to spend 100k+ in two months is if they have debts they need to pay off. The whole thing stinks (even if they deliver in the end) and I'm saddened that people readily gave them more money.

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
http://www.indiegogo.com/grimoireforever

Can't believe this isn't in the RPG section of the kickstarter thread :D
Have you looked in the "Codex Pet Projects" section? Not that it has any place there, given that the rest of the games in that section are true incline, not some shit blobber vaporware that will still be a shit blobber even if, by some dark magic, it gets done at some point in the future.

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014

Have you looked in the "Codex Pet Projects" section? Not that it has any place there, given that the rest of the games in that section are true incline, not some shit blobber vaporware that will still be a shit blobber even if, by some dark magic, it gets done at some point in the future.

Ahh my bad. Thanks. So many projects with different colors that it all starts to blend after a while :D

Kz3r0

Arcane

Moved to the special section, as was my first intention.

skuphundaku

Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Moved to the special section, as was my first intention.
Finally some sanity about this game!

FeelTheRads

Arcane
The fuck is this shit?

R34L T1m3 Games

Stopped reading at the company "name".
Although, should have stopped reading at the subtitle. The Wind Age. What the fuck.

PosledniKovboj

Scholar
Someone give that cowboy some pudding and off to Sundance Film Festival. Good luck with th3 pro0j3ct

Edit: ooh ooh
Creator R34L T1m3 Games about 3 hours ago

There are certain aspects of the project that we can not go too much into detail on, due to having signed NDA's.
Give us 450k and we give you a biig surprise! Now thats only fair, amirite?

Kz3r0

Arcane
Someone give that cowboy some pudding and off to Sundance Film Festival. Good luck with th3 pro0j3ct

There are certain aspects of the project that we can not go too much into detail on, due to having signed NDA's.
So, do we ignore them or put them in the brown?
Not that they are getting anywhere near to be funded.

skuphundaku

Patron

So, do we ignore them or put them in the brown?
Not that they are getting anywhere near to be funded.
For rampant idiocy, I would put them in the brown. Ignoring them is too nice of a fate for the despoilers of the Myth brand.

Phelot

Arcane
Myth is coming back: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mythstarter/mythstarter
:bro::yeah:

Edit: with only 14 days to go and asking 450k - diagnosis: dead on arrival.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF BALOR'S HORNED HELM THROWN INTO THE GREAT DEVOID ONLY TO THEN SPAWN A SEQUEL FROM WHICH I GOT MY NAME IS THIS TRAVESTY!

Actually, I can't figure out who these guys are. Is Take 2 offering to sell this or something? That's what I gathered.

I'd be more interested in knowing who these guys are as some of the Myth modders were actually pretty good, but none of the Myth sites like mariusnet are discussing this. Hmmmm...

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Actually, I can't figure out who these guys are. Is Take 2 offering to sell this or something? That's what I gathered.

Yeah I just checked the US Trademark site. Take 2 still own the rights. One would think they would secure the trademark before starting a KS project. That or it would ultimately be called something else, and are just riding on the Myth brand name recognition.

Phelot

Arcane
Upon reaching our funding goals we can obtain the license

So, I guess they plan on buying the license or something... does Take 2 even know they are planning this? Also, they are called "R34L T1m3 Games" :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom