Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Which forum for hook-ups?

ironyuri

I want to set up a thread detailing the plans for me and some fine ass Codex bitches to play with my dick over the weekends. Problem is where do I do this? In the Strategy forum? In the Codex playground? Wouldn't it be better if the playground has a sub-forum for hookups and bedroom games?

I mean with such a forum it will be a lot easier to organise these kinds of things on a forum level, rather than try and get everyone onto my dick from all over the place. I also have plans to have the Codex do some hardcore BDSM, which could include detailed AAR and the necessary redundancies. The same could be done for auto-erotic asphyxiation, water-spots, golden showers, scat (is Nomask still around?), hell any other kink too.

I realise that there's already a few community driven sex parties at Kaiserin's tranny palace (but these are mostly just between her and SMA, not multiplayer games), but I'm not quite sure if it works for hook-ups that might not have AARs.

Yes, I realised that I'm no major_blackhart and my penis is inactive. Stop judging me! This will be MP, and therefore everything won't only depend on me.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I want to set up a thread detailing the plans for me and some fine ass Codex bitches to play with my dick over the weekends. Problem is where do I do this? In the Strategy forum? In the Codex playground? Wouldn't it be better if the playground has a sub-forum for hookups and bedroom games?

I mean with such a forum it will be a lot easier to organise these kinds of things on a forum level, rather than try and get everyone onto my dick from all over the place. I also have plans to have the Codex do some hardcore BDSM, which could include detailed AAR and the necessary redundancies. The same could be done for auto-erotic asphyxiation, water-spots, golden showers, scat (is Nomask still around?), hell any other kink too.

I realise that there's already a few community driven sex parties at Kaiserin's tranny palace (but these are mostly just between her and SMA, not multiplayer games), but I'm not quite sure if it works for hook-ups that might not have AARs.

Yes, I realised that I'm no major_blackhart and my penis is inactive. Stop judging me! This will be MP, and therefore everything won't only depend on me.
There's a perfect place for all your needs: Prosper's Funhouse

Phelot

Arcane
If anyone wants to live with me, just apply in this thread. Men only please. Must be able to help give me therapeutic back massages, play video games with me, and be my best friend.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
I will pray so that ironyuri recovers his sanity, gives up his nihilism and turns back to Jesus.

I will also pray tonight thinking of ironyuri's inactive penis

Why is your penis inactive ironyuri

Surely this is a sin

You must spray the love everywhere my brother

hhhAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Repressed Homosexual
No, I regularly pray for posters who seem to undergo duress or who seem completely consumed by evil emotions. And ironyuri is as bad as a Corinthian in St Paul's days right now.

XenomorphII

Prophet
So. How long before we get a "Romances! How do they work?: A place for hookups" subforum?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom