Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Association Football Manager 2012 and Rage Together

Yeah man. At the age of... 16/17 I think - he went the start of season 2 to Cardiff after making about seven starts for Braintree. Scored on his debut vs Kazahkstan. They still lost.

At the start of all games, you are offered the chance to play against your reserves. Here's an example of what I can do by using the highlight uploader built into the game. Now if I can't get more than just goals through this, as I want chances and bookings, then I'll have to go the long way around.

scratchmonkey

Educated
Quite difficult to make out the names in that video. Still, good to see the first goal was scored by yours truly. :smug:

Actually UDPhoenix pinged me on Steam and claimed that it was me.

Looking at the 1080p version in fullscreen, I claim the glory of scoring the first goal in a meaningless friendly. You were waiting for the rebound in an offside position.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
My bad. I scored the second one. For some odd reason, I saw number 2 as a repeat of number 1 from a different direction. I stand corrected. :salute:

mondblut

Arcane
Mondblutian was the first player to become a full international.
Mondblutian was the first player to score a international goal.

:brodex:

Feel my powah!

Mondblutian was the first player to transfer to a new club, Cardiff

Wha? WTF?! I knew Mondblutian is that good, but he has a loyalty of a samurai and ambitions of a dzen-buddhist, for fuck's sake. He would be the last person to go. I demand refunds!

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I've been informed that I've claimed the impressive distinction of collecting our teams first red card in a "friendly" game against our clubs main side. :smug:

mondblut

Arcane
I've been informed that I've claimed the impressive distinction of collecting our teams first red card in a "friendly" game against our clubs main side. :smug:

Someone's got to free up some space in the side for us. What's better way than making the seniors disabled for life? :D

PkVI2.jpg

golgepapaz

Augur
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Although this probably is down the drain and fm2013 is released (of which I've heard is shit), Here is mine

First Name: Golge
Last Name: Papaz
Common Name: N/A
D.O.B.: 16/07/19xx
Nationality: Turkish
Height: 171
Weight: 70 kg

Preferred Moves:
Wind up opponents
Cuts inside
Likes the beat man repeatesdly
Places shots
Tries first time shots
Runs with ball often
Curls ball
(in that order USE FMRTE to give PPMs if you can't do it from the editor,in order until 5 of them appears)

Attributes:
Adaptability - 5
Ambition - 15
Controversy - 5
Loyalty - 10
Pressure - 10
Professionalism - 20
Sportsmanship - 5
Temperament - 10
Total = 80
Positions

AMR: 18
AML: 18

Goalkeeping
Aerial Ability – 1
Command of Area - 1
Communication - 1
Eccentricity - 1
Handling - 1
Kick - 1
One on Ones - 1
Reflexes - 1
Rushing Out - 1
Tendency to Punch – 1
Throwing – 1
Total = 11

Physical
Acceleration - 18
Agility – 18
Balance – 14
Jumping – 7
Natural Fitness – 15
Pace – 20
Stamina – 15
Strength – 16
Total = 123

Mental
Aggression – 5
Anticipation – 18
Bravery – 16
Composure – 14
Concentration – 5
Creativity – 20
Decisions – 20
Determination – 18
Flair – 18
Influence – 1
Off the Ball – 19
Positioning – 1
Teamwork – 12
Work Rate – 15
Total = 182

Technical
Corners – 8
Crossing - 16
Dribbling - 19
Finishing - 16
First Touch - 18
Free Kick Taking - 19
Heading - 7
Long Shots - 17
Long Throws - 1
Marking - 7
Passing - 16
Penalty Taking - 17
Tackling - 12
Technique – 19
Total = 192

Hidden
Consistency – 19
Dirtiness – 10
Important Matches - 14
Injury Proneness – 10
Versatility - 5
Left Foot – 20
Right Foot – 15
Total = 93

mondblut

Arcane
Just when Roflstomp Mondblutian was poised to become a non-gay Ronaldo, the LP died out before it began.

I am feeling increasingly tempted to restart it. I am more fond of FM10 than 12 though.
If only you'd mentioned it last week, I still had the save file which I could have dropbox'd. :M

FM is a killer game to LP, I don't think anything else can compete with it. And for me, I don't believe I can top the FM10 one that I finished - maybe it was raw, but the thrills cannot be matched.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom